Power Pack C Community Design Recommendations

Yusernaym

I have a power pack C motor and esc that aren't being used right now, and I want to build someone else's design instead of a Flite Test or original like I have so far. If you have honestly any kind of plane that uses the power pack c and has plans, I might be interested. I'm not looking for anything specific, so whatever you've got, feel free. Beta plans or test plans are also welcome.

The Fopster

Master member
If I were you I would take a look at 13thsquadron.com. Plenty of nice planes - I'm sure some are C pack size...

Yusernaym

I just checked them out. I'll keep their P-47 in consideration, but I want to see what everyone here has to offer before making a final decision.

Test Fly RC

Elite member
I have a power pack C motor and esc that aren't being used right now, and I want to build someone else's design instead of a Flite Test or original like I have so far. If you have honestly any kind of plane that uses the power pack c and has plans, I might be interested. I'm not looking for anything specific, so whatever you've got, feel free. Beta plans or test plans are also welcome.
This foam board NN DH. Chipmunk should work with power pack C. https://www.nerdnic.com/nnchipmunkv2.html

Test Fly RC

Elite member
One of the options I was thinking of going with is the nnp39 v2, starting with the pack c, and eventually moving up to a more powerful motor. I just wanted to see what else is out there, and now I have no idea which to choose.
If you build the non speed wing version of this airplane it should be easier to build.