Power pack C Radial edition issues

Kbat11700

So I flew out to see my brother and build some flite test airplanes this weekend and we have yet to fly once because of the power packs. We cannot for the life of us figure out how the ESC's work.

They will not give any power. They beep and do a jingle but then nothing happens. I have tried to calibrate it the same as all my other esc's (hobbywing, E-Flite, turnigy...) to no avail. We get the same jingle regardless.

What's going on? I leave for the airport in a few hours and we want to fly at least once.

Please help.

EDIT: problem solved, it was not the powerpack, it was a faulty gimbal on my transmitter.

Last edited:

Justaguyinvegas

So I flew out to see my brother and build some flite test airplanes this weekend and we have yet to fly once because of the power packs. We cannot for the life of us figure out how the ESC's work.

They will not give any power. They beep and do a jingle but then nothing happens. I have tried to calibrate it the same as all my other esc's (hobbywing, E-Flite, turnigy...) to no avail. We get the same jingle regardless.

What's going on? I leave for the airport in a few hours and we want to fly at least once.

Please help.

I had this problem. The easy fix was to reverse the throttle servo on the transmitter. Hopefully your transmitter allows you to do this.
I hope this helps.