Power Packs ?

goneawol2

I am waiting to order a few planes but the power packs are not available, can we have an idea when they could be available. I just love the kit system and can't wait to start putting them together.
great product and instructional shows, all the best to you Guys
Allan

Razor_Blake

I am experiencing the same problem. I have always wanted some sort of RC "toy" that flew, but at first I was going to go with a helicopter until I discovered Flite Test on YouTube and found out about their scratch builds which allowed me to build my own airplane and if it crashed it was easy and cheap to fix. Recently they released their Mighty Mini Tiny Trainer which I was interested in buying as my first plane and my first build, but was disappointed to see that the power packs were out of stock. Now I am having a little difficulty finding the same electronics to buy that are presented in the Power Pack, because I don't want to make the mistake of buying something that won't work. If anyone knows when they usually have the Power Packs in stock PLEASE tell us.
Keep up the great work, and I hope to support you guys soon by buying a speed build kit.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
They've mentioned - I think two weeks ago - that they have big orders coming in by boat and plane, but it would take a few weeks.

I've heard something along the lines that one problem was a strike in a big west coast harbor where all the stuff from China comes in. But that should be fixed now.

They've mentioned - I think two weeks ago - that they have big orders coming in by boat and plane, but it would take a few weeks.

I've heard something along the lines that one problem was a strike in a big west coast harbor where all the stuff from China comes in. But that should be fixed now.

The port strike is over on the west coast. However, the ports are still working through the backlog of material. Things are moving, just not as quickly as normal No idea if the timeline you originally heard will be impacted though

sudestiska

EDF Power pack

It would be great if there the came with a EDF Power Pack for the FT Viggen.

Note, that they have links to buy them at Hobbyking or any other store, it realy seems great if FT came with a full EDF power pack.

idea???