Power Pod

chrisinslc

When you order a speed build kit, does it include the foam for the power pod? Or do I have to order that separately? This will be my first build.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
When you order a speed build kit, does it include the foam for the power pod? Or do I have to order that separately? This will be my first build.

The speed build kits include the foam for the power pod, along with the control horns, push rods, and firewall - they don't include any screws to mount with, or electronics (like motors, servos, or ESCs; those can be purchased in the appropriate power pack).

Flying Monkey fab

Elite member
To break it down even more than sprouts did, if you order a speed build kit and a power pack the only other things that you will need to finish is a receiver, a battery, and glue and tape.

FDS

Elite member
Before you build the power pod be sure to take a pattern from it so you can build more, power pods are disposable items, as are the firewalls. The mini power pod in particular will break in crashes so always make up a spare or two to take with you to the field.