Power Up 3.0

Maxon

I think flite test should do a review of the Power Up 3.0 its a small module that connects to a paper airplane and it turns it into an R.C. one.

Basscor

I have one from the kickstarter, and it doesn't quite work as advertised, but it's probably due to my terrible folding skills...

If they guys want me to, I would be happy to send them mine to review!

Capt_Kitt

I did the Kickstarter for the Power Up 2.0 and I wasn't very impressed. even with their paper and their design the best I could ever get was a slightly longer glide. Not enough thrust to sustain any level flight. Also the turns were almost not there. Maybe I got a bad one but after a week of trying it went back in it's box and there it rests to this day.

Mckee

Necro thread! I have the FPV, and it works pretty well. I get about 10 minutes of flight time out of a battery. I can't say its super fancy, or preforms amazingly well, but its easy to get in the air and safe to fly around the local park. I haven't tried the actual FPV function other than to confirm that the camera and such works. The have another kickstarter running right now.