Practice makes perfect.

mayan

Legendary member
I love your videos. Short and sweet. I see you have it hooked for the storch is such and amazing flyer? Would you recommend I try one?

Arcfyre

Elite member
I love your videos. Short and sweet. I see you have it hooked for the storch is such and amazing flyer? Would you recommend I try one?

Haha, thanks buddy. :)

Yes, I recommend it. The Storch taught me how to land and take off RC aircraft. I wouldn't be the RC pilot I am today with the noble sacrifices of my Storches.

I've had two that were more or less "stock" but the black one I have now has an increased wingspan (72") and metal landing gear, as well as a monsterous 4238-750 kV propdrive motor, 80A ESC and a 12x8 prop. It's a beast of an airplane, and one of my all time favorites. I had a bad crash with it a while back and actually just today finished rebuilding the whole fuselage. Those ski pics in the other thread were the maiden flight of that fuselage.

mayan

Legendary member
Yeah I have seen the picture the fuselage did look like it needed a replacement. I was wondering how you dare fly like that. Unless of course the plan is to crash it hard into that frezing looking pond when the motor pod breaks lose in a high G manvuer that you can do (just a tip) :).

Arcfyre

Elite member
Sometimes it doesn't go well.
IMG-20180803-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20180808-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20180803-WA0002.jpg