Pricing and Marketplace for rare airplane kits in europe

stereodreieck86

Hey guys,

I have a bunch of RC Kits collecting dust here and I like to sell them.
Do you know what they might be worth or do you know a Group/Community/marketplace specialized in these types of airplanes?
I am located in Germany and willing to send my Kits all over Europe.
IMG_0991.JPG

Thank you very much

Cheers
Nik

Attachments

• IMG_0989.JPG
    IMG_0989.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0990.JPG
    IMG_0990.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0987.JPG
    IMG_0987.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 0

FastCrash45

Elite member
Hey guys,

I have a bunch of RC Kits collecting dust here and I like to sell them.
Do you know what they might be worth or do you know a Group/Community/marketplace specialized in these types of airplanes?
I am located in Germany and willing to send my Kits all over Europe.
View attachment 142377

Thank you very much

Cheers
Nik
Wish I lived in Europe cause I'd pay the same price as any comparable sized plane. They look like great kits.

stereodreieck86

Wish I lived in Europe cause I'd pay the same price as any comparable sized plane.
They look like great kits.

What hinders your urge to move to Europe !? Infrastructure is great, Travel is cheap and even more important Education is cheap.

They are great kits but I need the money from these kits for the Brushless conversion of a Piper, Carrera Optimus, two Supwithand a Fokker E3.
If I put them on Ebaygermany they gonna go for 50-60bucks only, which would be pretty disappointing.

FDS

Elite member
Why not contact a local flying club? Someone would like to build those I am sure. You are not going to get rich selling old kits, the market is relatively small and many popular designs are now being reproduced. Plus with home laser cutting getting easier all the time converting old plans to new parts is easier than ever.

stereodreieck86

Why not contact a local flying club? Someone would like to build those I am sure. You are not going to get rich selling old kits, the market is relatively small and many popular designs are now being reproduced. Plus with home laser cutting getting easier all the time converting old plans to new parts is easier than ever.
You are right, I am gonna drop some mails to local clubs.

FastCrash45

Elite member
What hinders your urge to move to Europe !? Infrastructure is great, Travel is cheap and even more important Education is cheap.

They are great kits but I need the money from these kits for the Brushless conversion of a Piper, Carrera Optimus, two Supwithand a Fokker E3.
If I put them on Ebaygermany they gonna go for 50-60bucks only, which would be pretty disappointing.
Being crushed in a cave in left me disabled. I can only exist on what I get and it takes me a couple months to save enough for even the mini ft planes. Moving out of the country just isn't on the table for me. Good luck and I would talk to any of the flying fields near you, I'm sure you'll find a qualified buyer. May your flights be long and your landings always soft!!