Printing plans

MrGravey

How do you guys print your plans? I can get the plans to print on tiles but I can't get everything to line up like it should when that is done. Do you guys that do this more often than I have a good way you print plans? If I had it my way I wouldn't need to trim extra paper off the plans. It would be great to just line the pages up and tape them together.

glydr

How many letters do we ge
When tiling you have to cut strips off the edge as 'domestic' printers don't go to the edge.

A print shop will print a single, large sheet for not much money.

MrGravey

I went to OfficeMax, the only print shop that is open when I can get to a print shop, and they wanted $30 plus to print these things because they are "techincal plans". Basically they treat them like floor plans for a house or something and charge out the butt. I'll look around on my next day off for a better deal else where.

Thanks for the information guys. In the mean time it turns out my wife it very good at cutting these things and getting them matched up just right.

Liemavick

Mentor
Hatefulgravey, Can we borrow your wife when she's done cutting and lining up your plans? :) I must of spent an hour trying to get a Bloody Wonder wings lined up a friend printed out for me on four 13 x19 pages. You'd think it would have been easier then the standard 9 pages it usually takes for a fus/wing section.

MrGravey

Hatefulgravey, Can we borrow your wife when she's done cutting and lining up your plans? :) I must of spent an hour trying to get a Bloody Wonder wings lined up a friend printed out for me on four 13 x19 pages. You'd think it would have been easier then the standard 9 pages it usually takes for a fus/wing section.

She is something special. She just finished building me and a friend 2 very very nice ramps for our bashing trucks. I can just about 30 feet and over powerlines now.They are adjustable and everything, anyone driving an RC car would love em, I know I do :D