Pro RC Presidential Candidate!

VolksRocket

Rocket Scientist
Hi,

My name is Terry W. Wheelock and I am a Independent Write-In Candidate for President of the United States 2016!

With all the news and commentary on DRONES (such a bad term, but that is another issue)!

I am writing this let everyone in RC know that if elected I will protect YOUR RIGHT to participate in your pursuit, hobby, sport, activity, etc....., I want WE THE PEOPLE to know that it is YOUR RIGHT above THEIR PRIVILEGE to serve all the time, protect when necessary, and create the environment for YOU to pursue you dreams!

Totally crazy idea right!

Well if elected that will be my guide in dealing with ANY issue, it is YOUR RIGHT vs. THEIR PRIVILEGE!

I am the BEST CHOICE for President, I will serve the people, ALL THE PEOPLE!

Sincerely and Respectfully,

Terry W. Wheelock (Vote! WHEELOCK! 2016)

VolksRocket

Rocket Scientist
Hi,

Ok, I will give you quick answers to start, then if you need me to further expand on an issue I will need more details.

Let me state first, that as President, it will be my privilege and duty to serve WE THE PEOPLE (ALL THE PEOPLE), not a party, lobby, group, etc., I will protect the (RIGHTS of the INDIVIDUAL) over the (WANTS of MAJORITY) and the (NEEDS of the STATES).

1. Borders - Secure the Borders - Reform the Migration process - IDD (Identify, Determine and DO!) We must guide people who wish to come to this country, to the front door, and create a clear and practical path for them to do so. For those who have already entered illegally the IDD program would apply. (I will never fault someone for wanting to come to America, because it is the best country in the world. But, come in the front door, not the window!) Everyone who wants to come to America MUST pay their dues!

2. Foreign Policy - We will respect ALL nations or peoples equally based on their actions, if it is in our national interest to help, we will, if you harm America, we will respond. We will renew our position as a Super Power, not a Super Bully. We will continue to promote FREEDOM and INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS around the world!

3. National Debt - America as it's citizens, should pay their debts, and live within their budget. We can do this to start by CUTTING FRAUD, WASTE, and ABUSE!

As President of the United States I will approach any issue with these four guidelines:

1. You have the RIGHT TO BELIEVE in whatever you want.
2. You have the RIGHT TO EXPRESS whatever you believe in.
3. You have the RIGHT TO PRACTICE whatever you believe and express.
BUT
4. You DO NOT have the RIGHT TO IMPOSE your beliefs upon anyone else and vice-versa.

These guidelines can be applied to any issue, and will allow everyone to pursue their dreams, and protect them from those who would impose upon them! Once again it comes down to FREEDOM and INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS and respecting them!

Sincerely and Respectfully,

Terry W. Wheelock (Vote! WHEELOCK! 2016)