Problem with electrohub-quad-kit

creekman

I bought a electrohub-quad-kit a year or so ago and just built it. When I first powered it up I get three beeps then a single beep with a red light and blue light. Then blue light goes out. Move sticks on receiver and none of the motors worked.

To check the motors I unplugged the esc's from the control board and then plugged each one into the throttle port on the receiver to test. Each worked fine. Reattached to the controller and still nothing. Is their something I'm missing?

This is the kit I purchased
Flite Test ElectroHub Electronic Kit

Flight Controller
Flip 1.5 with CASE (recommended)
Speed Controllers (ESCs) (4 pack)
4 Pack of F-20A Fire Red series SimonK (Recommended)
Motors (4 pack)
4 pack of T2212-980KV RTF Motor (Recommended)
Propellers
2 pair 9x4.5 MM props Black
Power Harness
Male XT60 Plus 12 Awg Wire
Rx cables (to connect Flight controller to receiver)
RTF Quad Receiver wire set (long)
Firmware On fight controller
"Spider" MWC 2.3 Quad (as seen in video)

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

ExperimentalRC

Did you arm the quad? The arming sequence is different for each type of flight controller. I don't have that flight controller so you will have to look up what your arming sequence is.

EDIT: It looks like throttle down and yaw right is the arm sequence for the flip 1.5

creekman

That is the problem. The controller won't arm. Sent a not to Readytofly to see if they have a work around. Thanks for your help

Fyathyrio

Usually failure to arm is an issue with setup. What receiver and transmitter are you using? When you go into the GUI, what do you see for your stick movements in the Rx tab? What are your Tx endpoints set at?

creekman

Well i located the problem. Not sure I had a bad receiver but it seem to be a binding issue. Change receivers and it's working. Thanks for everyone's help with this issue. Now time to have some fun.