Problems on HK Live Chat

John Campbell

I am trying to get on HK's Live Chat. I know (or at least think) that they are still in the Chinese new year, but the chat line is shown as open, and you can even see who is working the desk. Has anyone else had any problems getting connected? You would think that if they are not there that they would at least show them off line, and I have also seen more new items added as well as quite a few arrivals... It would appear that they are working, but not answering the live chat lines.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Did you try sending them an e-mail about your issue or question? That way the message gets stored in some way and not just deleted. I believe it can take quite a while for an answer from them though.

John Campbell

Did you try sending them an e-mail about your issue or question? That way the message gets stored in some way and not just deleted. I believe it can take quite a while for an answer from them though.

After waiting 20 minutes someone finally showed up... Got it taken care of. Thanks.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I am trying to get on HK's Live Chat. I know (or at least think) that they are still in the Chinese new year, but the chat line is shown as open, and you can even see who is working the desk. Has anyone else had any problems getting connected? You would think that if they are not there that they would at least show them off line, and I have also seen more new items added as well as quite a few arrivals... It would appear that they are working, but not answering the live chat lines.

Chat lines opened yesterday. During CH N Y, they still showed up as logged in, but they would never answer.

I bet that they are overwhelmed by people that want to know why they haven't shipped yet...

fred0000

i've never tried chat myself but everytime i've submitted a question/issue I was dealt with very quickly, i'm very happy with their service.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
i've never tried chat myself but everytime i've submitted a question/issue I was dealt with very quickly, i'm very happy with their service.

They have been very kind to me as well, however they talk with several people at the same time (scientifically proved) so they take a while.

It is important to see things from their side. They answer questions all day. They're probably working to the full, and it's obviously tedious. So I always greet them warmly, I treat them more personally, and send them lot's of smileys :)

Yesterdays conversation started like this:

operator nam:

Welcome to HobbyKing Customer Service, how can I help you?

Andre:

Hi Zoe! I hope you enjoyed your days off! :)

Andre:

I'd like to cancel an order, can you help me? Order number ##########

Andre:

Thanks! Everything is fine now! Have a nice day! :)

Remember not to waste their time more than needed. Just be kind and they will probably be kind to you as well.