Prodigy 610ez and Tattu battery lead incompatible

I bought 2 Tattu batteries: 1800mAh 11.1v 45C XT60 plug,
and a Prodigy 610ez battery charger.

I'm having problems connecting the battery lead using the prodigy provided cables. They seem to be incompatible. What am I missing here? Is there some sort of adaptor or did I buy the wrong charger? (Although it was recommended by FT tech support)
chargerlead.jpg

batteryconnector.jpg

Also, what should the Amp for the LiPo BAL-CHG 3S?
C=1800mAh
is it 1.8A ??
prodigy610ez+Tattu.jpeg

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
I bought 2 Tattu batteries: 1800mAh 11.1v 45C XT60 plug,
and a Prodigy 610ez battery charger.

I'm having problems connecting the battery lead using the prodigy provided cables. They seem to be incompatible. What am I missing here? Is there some sort of adaptor or did I buy the wrong charger? (Although it was recommended by FT tech support)
View attachment 202877

View attachment 202878

Also, what should the Amp for the LiPo BAL-CHG 3S?
C=1800mAh
is it 1.8A ??
View attachment 202884
The top connector (red one) is a dean's and the bottom one is an XT-60. Since not every battery will have the same connector, chargers are made so that you can easily change out the charge lead to match the battery. Basically you either need to get a dean's to XT-60 adaptor, or get an XT-60 charge lead. Your charger will work just fine.
About charge amperage, 1800 mAh is the same as 1.8 amps, so yes, to charge an 1800 milliamp pack at 1C you want to charge at 1.8 amps.

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
my charger came with a bunch of connector cables and one of them was that dean to xt-60, you might want to check the other cables that came with and see if there is an adapter cable for that.

Thank you @Ketchup. 1800x1c = amps. Now I get it, duh.
I just ordered an adaptor. I triple checked and there is no adaptor or extra cable other than one to connect the charger to a battery instead of power outlet.