Proper RX Placement

sandblaster

Great show. Very informative and explained things well. Wife tells me I can't eat donuts and fly at the same time either.

John Campbell

Great Episode... Being very heavy in to Electronics/Avionics using a Doughnut to describe polarity... Great idea.

LOL, To Josh Scott... Hope the Doughnut was a good one.

What is with Josh Scott's hand. Looks like gloves to cover a burn or something like that. Is all well?

Now I am hungry... and not one Doughnut in the entire house ;(

Last edited:

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
I hear you John, the closest Doughnut shop to me is 80 miles one way! :(

I do have an old german doughnut recipe though. ;)

Thurmond

Last edited:

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
Just tried flying without eating a donut....SOOOOOOOO much easier. I wish I had thought of that earlier. I love these little tips :rolleyes:

Seriously though, good episode. Great explanation of the satellites.

John Campbell

The one he showed was a Parkzone Version. The reviewed it a few of weeks ago. Installing custom retracts. Under Tips. Check out the thread, a pretty good one. I Have the Parkzone version, and it is the Timex of RC. Takes a Lickin and Keeps On Tick'n. Can't tell you how many crashes I have put this plane through and just glued it back together :) The one I really want to get is the FMS Version.

Last edited:

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
Getting the AR8000 rx and satellite in the big warbird seems like a "piece of donut" compared to fitting them in a PZ Radian Pro.

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
I'd like to see the Josh's take a stab at heli's. I'm curious to see how they fare as noob. See if I did any worse than those two at learning the black art of hovering. :eek: