Psyborgs 2nd youtube channel

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Last year I got out to fly my Gremlin in a local cemetery on Veteran's day. It was a blustery day but was a fun 4 packs in the high winds. I made the video and posted it but was a few days late for the intent of the video. I re-posted it on the new page early so it actually is on time with my thanks to all who served.

May your minds be secure, your souls be calm, and your demons be few.

Thank you all for stepping up to keep us safe and give us the freedoms we so easily take for granted. Thank you all for protecting and helping those in need at the risk of your own safety. May all who cross your paths honor and respect you even if their values and standards are different.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Last year I got out to fly my Gremlin in a local cemetery on Veteran's day. It was a blustery day but was a fun 4 packs in the high winds. I made the video and posted it but was a few days late for the intent of the video. I re-posted it on the new page early so it actually is on time with my thanks to all who served.

May your minds be secure, your souls be calm, and your demons be few.

Thank you all for stepping up to keep us safe and give us the freedoms we so easily take for granted. Thank you all for protecting and helping those in need at the risk of your own safety. May all who cross your paths honor and respect you even if their values and standards are different.

Nice flying!!
Was that song by Maiden?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
@Grifflyer Uh huh. When you tube registers it they will post all the information as they did on my other channel. This is one of the rare videos I will post gen pop as I know its ok with the music and me playing along with it.

Not too shabby rippage from a 2 inch quad in high winds huh

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Hey guys.

Thanks for the new subs on my Psyborg channel. Its officially in lockdown so I have no control over it. Nothing more can be added or done there after the hacker deleted the email account it was tied to. Anything worthy of bothering with will be migrated to the new one Borgonian Evolution when I have spare time or feel the need to do something on it. If you wouldn't mind maybe you could re-sub over on that one maybe?