Psyborgs 2nd youtube channel

man-bot

Hey all..
Not that my first channel was all that great but I have been pushed to start a second one after getting hacked and things taking far too long to sort out with google.

The new channel is called Borgonian Evolution. Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVPsGftXzS6sC8-Q2v_MD3g

And here is the first video with the newest quad build, testing new props, and recording it all on new fpv goggles. Three cheers for no more crappy dvr footage it will all be clear from now on.

man-bot

To make sure you have a nice strong password this time, you should post it here so we can make sure it's OK :p

It wasnt password strength. I clicked what I thought was a legitimate link to help someone here on the forums and got hit with an exploit where the buttmuncher was able to packet sniff my info.

I advise everyone here to never click any links in here other then youtube. If you must look at something do mot use the links find the sites on your own so you are not redirected to fake sites.

At the very least only click links from people you trust here.

mayan

Legendary member
It wasnt password strength. I clicked what I thought was a legitimate link to help someone here on the forums and got hit with an exploit where the buttmuncher was able to packet sniff my info.

I advise everyone here to never click any links in here other then youtube. If you must look at something do mot use the links find the sites on your own so you are not redirected to fake sites.

Sad to hear that this was the case :(, looking at the bright side at least your back :).

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor

Oh boy - gotta remember that! Thanks for the advise and I’ll try to remember that. Sorry it happened to you...

man-bot

Did some more testing after researching how to tighten up hard close turns more. Came across how feed forward works and played with that a bit.

Was happy after first two changes but hitting short course turns at 80% throttle was heating the motors with the 5x4.3x3 blades. Dropped back to 5x4x3 and man this thing got happy and agile.

This is the little beastie and yes that is the camera tilt I flew that video on.o_O

20190924_212615.jpg
20190924_212615.jpg

man-bot

Been trying my hand at being creative and decorating the channel.

Spent some time experimenting with photoshopping minus the photoshop... Did this in paint... It almost worked as intended for wall paper/ banner on the top of the channel. The hardest part was resizing it to get it to post without YT cropping the snot out of it and cutting it apart in various places.

Isnt too aweful bad here is the base photo ( started too close to the edge to be able to crop them in the center and still resize well for all media types.

Borgonian logo 2.jpg

Here is what it turned out to be on the actual channel.

YT logo look.jpg

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Been trying my hand at being creative and decorating the channel.

Spent some time experimenting with photoshopping minus the photoshop... Did this in paint... It almost worked as intended for wall paper/ banner on the top of the channel. The hardest part was resizing it to get it to post without YT cropping the snot out of it and cutting it apart in various places.

Isnt too aweful bad here is the base photo ( started too close to the edge to be able to crop them in the center and still resize well for all media types.

View attachment 146601

Here is what it turned out to be on the actual channel.

View attachment 146602
That looks nice!!

I had the same problem with my banner trying to get all the pictures showing.

man-bot

I didnt think of it til just now but I should have cropped in a mini Taranis in the borgs left hand. He already has the goggles which is why I used him in the first place.

Ehh next rainy day Ill see what I can do about that. :p