Psyborgs DGA-6 Mulligan group build thread.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Thanks for this and all the other tips you’ve given me I am definitely going to make this an option on the plans

I took it outside today on the parking lot to roll it around a bit and see how it handled. I need to shim the wheels. I built in a slight toe in angle and when it rolls forward the wheels rub on the pants and it loops hard. Rolling it backwards by hand has zero binding issues so I just need to keep the wheels better centered in the pants.

Two things I did notice was when it did roll straight for more then 3 feet the tail instantly popped up. It pops up so fast it goes too far and the prop scraped haha. Not sure if the wheels rubbed at just that instant or if that's the tail trim or if the wheels are set to perfectly on the balance point and need to move forward just a hair. Will know more next test after shimming the wheels to stay center in the pants. They only have maybe 2mm each side to move but I guess that's enough to make them rub.

On a bright note I got CG according to the dots perfectly level the first time I installed a 3s 2200 before I took it outside.