Psyborgs GGBO entry and evolution. 10,000th post edition

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I may not have posted my flippy floppy at EW last weekend, but I did <3 your entry!

AWESOME!!! The FT family has doubled my votes in under 12 hours so thats really cool. Hows things out your way? Has the heat wave ended yet? we are getting absolutely baked here for the last few weeks. I did my second covid shot a few weeks back n man that whopped up on me hard. EVERY muscle in my body locked up tighter then metal for over a week.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
AWESOME!!! The FT family has doubled my votes in under 12 hours so thats really cool. Hows things out your way? Has the heat wave ended yet? we are getting absolutely baked here for the last few weeks. I did my second covid shot a few weeks back n man that whopped up on me hard. EVERY muscle in my body locked up tighter then metal for over a week.
Still lymeing it up... >sigh< No issues with either Pfizer here. Just a little tenderness in the injection area. Heat wasn't too bad here in OH, but we have had some CraYzeEE winds here. Only flew my bigger planes at EW last weekend, and cut the one FPV flight of the Stratosurfer very short due to how bumpy it was. Lots of surfing the FT Tiny Trainer. Things have really cooled and calmed down here for the weekend.

Cheers!
'Bug

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I have a request,... "Down with the sickness".... :-D

Love that song but you would pick a song with a weird drop tuning I have never heard of before hehe Dont think this new guitar will go that low on thin strings. Maybe I can get a heavier set for the Mockingbird and be able to tune that low and keep the strings off the neck. Not gonna risk that much tension on a freshly glued neck just yet haha

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Four new video done this afternoon. I will add them in as they finish uploading.

And then there were 3... SMG Blocked my AC/DC cover Will drop the last one later after dinner if I dont suffer food coma.

So yeah.. Food Coma hit HARD!! After grocery shopping in the morning and messing around with these most of the afternoon I was whooped. 6:30 am I found myself looking at this screen after waking up in the comfy chair.. was logged in all night hope I dont get hacked again...

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I did some more crappy vids today. Been working on finger exercises to strengthen them as well as break bad habits. Next on the agenda is a more focused effort learning music theory and actually learning how to play and not just be a monkey trying to mimic what I think I hear. there's a bunch up now thru the various stages of building and set up and fine tuning the neck and bridge to be the best I am able to get it.