Psyborgs Tips n Tricks series #1

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Hello Flite Test. I had the privilege to be part of the post Flite Fest 2017 interviews by the Flite Test Community Cast crew. I want to thank those guys for having me as well as all the other people that were on the show with me. During the show I had mentioned I had recently upgraded to the M9 Gimbals on my Taranis and how much I loved them. I also stated I was unhappy with the very short stick tops even when fully extended. I have issues with twitching so short throws really make my flying look spastic and ugly.

I had looked at my other radios and for some reason the darn M9 gimbals have different threads then every other standardized stick on all of my other radios regardless of the model. Pretty pathetic ploy to make a few extra dollars on proprietary after market stick ends if you ask me. THAT really detracts from the quality and feel as well as the accuracy of their product and makes them look bad in my eyes as a company.

Anyway I am one of those people on extremely limited budgets for my hobby so I re purpose a lot of things for use in what I do. I have always thought of doing a video series about them and the show was perfect motivation to do so after the reception this idea got.

What I have done was take old metal darts I used to bring with me to a bar room pool shooting league to have something to do between my rounds on the table and use them as my stick ends. I just made a video of the set up and I also have some still pictures I will post in here for you guys to check out and watch.

If you have any feed back on this and would like to see more like it feel free to post and say so. I also would not mind hearing what you did not like straight outta the gate so any major issues will not be repeated in future videos if this goes over well enough to drive me to make them.

Here are a few stills.

G 1.jpg

G 2.jpg

G 3.jpg

G 4.jpg

and here is the video review of what I did for the actual series I will do on You tube.