Help! Q X7 xjt issu

Ludde.B

Flying season is closing and it’s time to setup some new models and upgrade the transmitter. Man I wish I skipped the later part!!
unfortunately I don’t have any backup on anything (you live u learn).
I use a accst radio with a 4 in 1 module.

Xjt non eu 170317 flashed
Rx6r fcc 180516 flashed
Bootloader 2.3.15
4 in 1 v 1.3.3.20
(Won’t binde with internal xjt)

In setup, mode it says XJT before protocol, does anyone know how to get rid of the XJT, I don’t think it should be there. ??

Can’t find a solution on the www.

And to all of you who have their gear in order 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻!

danskis

Master member
@Ludde.B I have the exact same setup on my QX7 but My QX7 won't recognize my SD card so I bought a second one and upgraded it to the latest version Open TX 2.3.X (not sure of the numbers). I looked at it yesterday and sure enough XJT was the only option for FrSky receivers with the internal chip. I haven't tried to bind any receivers to it yet but my plan is to use the multi module for most of mine.

You might be able to put the old version of OpenTX back on it. Take a look through the Multi-Module site as it has a lot of good information. Also look at the OpenTX site. Also, take a look at RC Groups to see if you can post your question there.

I'd like to know what you find out.

Ludde.B

@Ludde.B I have the exact same setup on my QX7 but My QX7 won't recognize my SD card so I bought a second one and upgraded it to the latest version Open TX 2.3.X (not sure of the numbers). I looked at it yesterday and sure enough XJT was the only option for FrSky receivers with the internal chip. I haven't tried to bind any receivers to it yet but my plan is to use the multi module for most of mine.

You might be able to put the old version of OpenTX back on it. Take a look through the Multi-Module site as it has a lot of good information. Also look at the OpenTX site. Also, take a look at RC Groups to see if you can post your question there.

I'd like to know what you find out.
Please let me know if you are able to to bind in these settings if you try. An I’ll post if I find the solution ✌🏻