QAV250 Parts Help

khostr

Dear flitetest members,

I want to build a QAV250 FPV rig that will last for a while.
I am experienced with multirotors (own alias, flew with friends blade 350 & dji phantom 2 for many hours) and now i want my own FPV racing quad.
I want to build it myself and currently don't have any parts. I have a decent budget ±$850. I am new to building and do not know what parts are do and don't. So if any helpful lads could compose a list with links and parts for the full build from screws to motors, to transmitter to battery charger it would be very helpful so i can start building it after christmas!

Thanks in advance!

C0d3M0nk3y

Posted a thousand or more times
Dear flitetest members,

I want to build a QAV250 FPV rig that will last for a while.
I am experienced with multirotors (own alias, flew with friends blade 350 & dji phantom 2 for many hours) and now i want my own FPV racing quad.
I want to build it myself and currently don't have any parts. I have a decent budget ±$850. I am new to building and do not know what parts are do and don't. So if any helpful lads could compose a list with links and parts for the full build from screws to motors, to transmitter to battery charger it would be very helpful so i can start building it after christmas!

Thanks in advance!

I haven't built a QAV250, so I'll leave recommendations specific to the QAV250 for others. I do have two recommendations, though:

1. For the radio, look at the FrSky Taranis. I love mine.

2. If this is your first build and you don't have much experience soldering, practice soldering in the time between now and when you want to start building.