QAV400 ARF, Transmitter, LiPo

smc805

Hey Everyone,

Have a partially assembled Luminier QAV400 that I need to sell, along with my Spectrum Transmitter. Everything is new and in perfect condition, I bought the Build it Yourself kit from getfpv.com and due to other obligations have never been able to finish it. This quad has amazing flight characteristics and has plenty of power for FPV, GoPro video capture, gimbal, etc. etc.

All of these parts are like new.

$90 - Spectrum DX6i Transmitter, Like new, literally have put batteries into it, set up a profile for the quad and never haven't touched it again.

$350 - QAV400 FPV Quadcopter Frame ARF Kit. I've soldered the ESCs to the frame and assembled the frame. The quad has no flight time on it. I can easily disassemble the frame and/or unsolder the components if you'd prefer.

$10 - OpenPilot CC3D Flight Controller - Brains of the Quad. I bought it because its very capable with any RC vehicle you can think of, plus its non-proprietary.

$120 - HiTEC X4 80 4 Port Multi-Charger - Never taken out of the box. Brand new.

$20 - Lumenier 3300mAh 4s 35c Lipo Battery - New, only plugged into quad terminals to boot up the flight controller so I could test everything on my computer.

I'm open to offers for everything too.

Accept Paypal and Google wallet.

Will pay for shipping.

Heatware: smc805

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: