Help! quadcopter: one motor twitching and stuttering

MAROUANE

Hello guys,
I have a problem with one motor, do not spin and making a sound (videos in attachment), I changed the motor to another ESC and is work, so I checked the connections on ESC and all connections looking great. any ideas or something I can do, thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20200606_163830.jpg
    IMG_20200606_163830.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20200606_163839.jpg
    IMG_20200606_163839.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Check to make sure the motor screws are not too long and touching the motor windings underneath .

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
The steady slow beeping usually indicates the ESC isn't getting a proper signal. What ESC protocol are you running?

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
standard PWM protocol. but the other 3 motors working perfectly. I am trying to build the YMFC32 from brokking

Check the signal connection between the FC and ESC. IF that's all good, try moving the ESC to a different motor position. If the problem follows the ESC, it's bad. If the problem stays in that position, it's the FC.

MAROUANE

Check the signal connection between the FC and ESC. IF that's all good, try moving the ESC to a different motor position. If the problem follows the ESC, it's bad. If the problem stays in that position, it's the FC.
I moved FC to another ESC and it worked fine. Is it the problem in ESC ?

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
Should have been more clear. Swap the position of 2 signal wires on the FC (the one that doesn't work, and one that does). If the problem follows the ESC, then it's the ESC. If the same motor position still doesn't work, it's the FC.