Quadcopter spinning out of control on takeoff....

tacoman519

So i recently finished my first quad build and it was flying fin up until last night where i tried to take off and it just spun out of control until i cut the throttle it appears that motor 2 (front right) is lacking power and causing it to dip down on that arm, i have done many google searches and found nothing that helps, i have looked at previous posts on this subreddit and again zilch, as well as that i have triple checked that all my ESCs and motors are plugged in right and spinning the right way as well as making sure they are the proper props. As well as this i have checked my boards off set and calibrated the accelerometer a heap of times. Any help would be great.

ZoomNBoom

arm the quad, give a little above idle throttle (say 20-25% or so), then hold the quad carefully in your hand, and move it around. It should resist your movements, making it difficult to tilt. If it doesnt, there is something wrong with motor/prop direction, board orientation or configuration. If it does resist movement in all axis, try some control input and feel if that is going the right way.