Quadcopters with manual mode

harshdevgoyal

Can someone tell me what all are the options for buying the quadcopters have manual/agility/acrobatic mode in addition to the stability mode.Some that I know of are Blade Nano QX, LaTrax Alias,Blade 250 QX

Jugsy

Other than some "toy" multis and some AP platforms, I think most of them will do some kind of manual/acro mode. Once you get into the DIY side of things it's the Flight Controller that offers these features, again I'm not certain but most of them will have a manual mode.

RcPro97

I jumped straight from a ladybird, which has no acro mode. to a miniquad with a naze 32, level enabled. And then went to acro, but had level on a switch is I got into trouble.

Ive been tempted to build one of the microquads featured on this youtube channel. Seems like a fun project.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAndyRC/videos

shythephotoguy

The H8 mini (~$15) is hackable with a USB ST-link dongle (~$5). The two rates/modes gave me enough challenge to master the quad. (high rate is incredebly fast and touchy, especially jaw) Now with the ST-link I can flash the software to acro mode. (will begin with this soon)