Question about starting new in Multirotors

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
I did that, then it takes u to the same page you select the model you want and then the button says get parts. never takes you to a place to get the actual frame.
Then select model and put in your forum name just below and to the left of the models...

sLpFhaWK

Yeah I was forgetting my forum name to start the process. Thats a silly way to build something lol but 235 assembled and shipped is pretty good. I think I might end up going that route. I dunno I still have time to look into other possibilities.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Hey no worries...took me a second to figure it out also. They actually seem pretty reasonable if you're looking for that type of multi.

Just the frame seems to be best way to go for the builder type as you probably already have the rest of the parts on hand. I know I do.

sLpFhaWK

That one isn't bad either. I don't have any parts yet Xuzme i'm just getting into flight so i need to start somewhere. =) eventually im sure I might have a surplus or parts but until that day i'd like to get everything at once.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Hey I understand. We all have been there! My wife thinks I'm crazy for buying the stuff I do, but I do end up using it all eventually so...

sLpFhaWK

My GF is pretty understanding about my hobbies, but if she knew what I really spent on them then she might be singing a different tune!!! lol but until we're married she doesn't know what I spend.

I just wish I had the funds available now to build one and go! I'm trying to sell my HPI Truggy but its not generating much interest.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
It didn't have GPS. It was after dark. Other factors may have been effecting pilot skill which was limited at best.