Questions about two receivers connecting to Spektrum RC DXS 7-Channel DSMX Transmitter

Jimbo7636

Ive built several mighty minis. Like the mini scout the best so far. Have a couple of questions.

I want to build a smaller plane for backyard flying. The "Manic Micro nnTiger Moth" by NerdNic. Can I bind "WILLOWLUCKY Spektrum 4100E DSM2 /DSMX 4-Channel Microlite Receiver" to "Spektrum RC DXS 7-Channel DSMX Transmitter" ?

I saw RealFlight 9.5 had some of the FT planes (even the mighty mini speedster). So I want to use that software to practice. Can I bind "Spektrum Ws2000 Wireless USB RC Flight Simulator Dongle, SPMWS2000" to "Spektrum RC DXS 7-Channel DSMX Transmitter" for use with RealFlight 9.5 ?

Attachments

• 61DRJjAax9L._AC_SL1157_.jpg
    61DRJjAax9L._AC_SL1157_.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 61E9moqYy8L._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    61E9moqYy8L._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 0
  • spmr1010.jpg
    spmr1010.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 0

OlliePackman

Ive built several mighty minis. Like the mini scout the best so far. Have a couple of questions.

I want to build a smaller plane for backyard flying. The "Manic Micro nnTiger Moth" by NerdNic. Can I bind "WILLOWLUCKY Spektrum 4100E DSM2 /DSMX 4-Channel Microlite Receiver" to "Spektrum RC DXS 7-Channel DSMX Transmitter" ?

I saw RealFlight 9.5 had some of the FT planes (even the mighty mini speedster). So I want to use that software to practice. Can I bind "Spektrum Ws2000 Wireless USB RC Flight Simulator Dongle, SPMWS2000" to "Spektrum RC DXS 7-Channel DSMX Transmitter" for use with RealFlight 9.5 ?
I don't know much about the dxs and I don't have realflight myself however, the dxs is one of spektrum's simplest and cheapest models. The dxs is likely only able to bind to one receiver, so if you were going to use it for your "backyard flier", this would be the only plane that it will fly which leaves your options closed for the future with regards to flying more than one plane. I would advise buying a second hand spektrum dx6i first gen, they are great and will bind to 10 models. However, if you are really adamant on buying the dxs to fly just the one model then yes, I would imagine that it will bind to any dsmx/dsm2 compatible receiver. The dxs will also have limited range available which I another reason to go with the dx6i.
Again, I don't have realflight 9.5 myself but I don't think you could bind to that receiver that you plug into your computer with the dxs because it is too simple of a model. In fact, I don't even think the dx6i first gen would bind to that. You would need a second gen dx6 or dx8 or something like that which is a little more complex on the inside to bind to alsorta of more advanced receivers. However, they are very pricey, so a more affordable alternative would be to buy a wired transmitter designed only for that sim.