Help! qx7...change firmware..

daxian

Elite member
hi all ...
seems i have a problem with the qx7...!
bought it last year and have been using it with a module (Irangex 4 in 1 ) to make use of the 20 or so Ia6 recievers in my models
works fine so far ...
recently got a frsky x4r eu lbt and could not get it to bind ...so did a load of research online and have come to the conclusion that the qx7 is not eu lbt but fcc ...although all the information points to it being eu version ...CE sticker on the back ,d16 and l9r modes only available choices in binding setup .
so the problem is, how to change the firmware to eu lbt version ? all i can find on the net says to do it through the menu system but the downloads from frsky (bin ,dfu files ) dont seem to work in that menu ....really could use some help here !!!!

daxian

Elite member
hi all ...
after much more searching on youtube i have it sorted !!!
seems the files needed were under xjt module on the frsky website ...down and dusted !!!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Ahh glad you got it all sorted mate. I was just looking around and was gonna point you to RCDiy's website as he has a proper walk thru on how to do all that. Way to slog thru a problem and find the solution on your own mate. (y) (I want the thumbs up part of that hehe)