RaceDayQuads Vs F.A.A. progress update.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Just got an email update from Racedayquads and Tyler Brenan's REAL battle to save the hobby thru legal action. I am not lobbying to promote anything here just updating you guys on a real battle to stop Remote ID and all the regulation being forced on our hobby. There is detailed update on progress as well as links to actual paperwork filed by both sides. He also states one of the commercial entities lobbying to take over the air space has joined the battle on the F.A.A.s side.

The time to get unified and behind this with any support possible be it financially thru direct donations, by buying RDQ products which Tyler uses a % of each purchase to fund this fight, to simply becoming active and talking to local officials and school boards about what this will take away from our communities and try to get them to stand up with us for the future of aviation and aviation related job prospects for our children. This is the fight that will make the most progress rather then passive resistance or petitioning a legislation that is already bought and paid for to allow commercial interests to obliterate our rights to use the airspace we breathe.

If you are truly interested in facts and not all the separate factions vying for power in our hobby do as Tyler suggests and side by side read each section to learn exactly what is being done.

the link to the update is here..

https://www.gofundme.com/f/savefpv

SSgt Duramax

Just got an email update from Racedayquads and Tyler Brenan's REAL battle to save the hobby thru legal action. I am not lobbying to promote anything here just updating you guys on a real battle to stop Remote ID and all the regulation being forced on our hobby. There is detailed update on progress as well as links to actual paperwork filed by both sides. He also states one of the commercial entities lobbying to take over the air space has joined the battle on the F.A.A.s side.

The time to get unified and behind this with any support possible be it financially thru direct donations, by buying RDQ products which Tyler uses a % of each purchase to fund this fight, to simply becoming active and talking to local officials and school boards about what this will take away from our communities and try to get them to stand up with us for the future of aviation and aviation related job prospects for our children. This is the fight that will make the most progress rather then passive resistance or petitioning a legislation that is already bought and paid for to allow commercial interests to obliterate our rights to use the airspace we breathe.

If you are truly interested in facts and not all the separate factions vying for power in our hobby do as Tyler suggests and side by side read each section to learn exactly what is being done.

the link to the update is here..

https://www.gofundme.com/f/savefpv

Thanks, as I started getting back into things, and part of the reason I chose to join FTCA is stuff like this. I am sure it has been said dozens of times about this specifically and many laws, but these rules wont do a hill of beans to stop people from doing something intentionally malicious with a UAS/RPA or whatever you want to call them. They simply won't put required device on their craft, or they will disable it if it already has it. Obviously some companies are going to stand to profit. If it all goes down like they want it to, it is our duty as hobbyists not to do business with them.

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
“Grubment” has gotten a little out of hand in the last few decades…

ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country. JFK.

Times have changed…

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
“Grubment” has gotten a little out of hand in the last few decades…

ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country. JFK.

Times have changed…

Not really. Every grubment in the history of the world has ate itself from the inside from the corruption of power and money. Ours just happens to be next in line to fall.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Thanks, as I started getting back into things, and part of the reason I chose to join FTCA is stuff like this. I am sure it has been said dozens of times about this specifically and many laws, but these rules wont do a hill of beans to stop people from doing something intentionally malicious with a UAS/RPA or whatever you want to call them. They simply won't put required device on their craft, or they will disable it if it already has it. Obviously some companies are going to stand to profit. If it all goes down like they want it to, it is our duty as hobbyists not to do business with them.

This isn't to stop the people with ill intent.

Follow the money. Big companies know that the future of commerce will be the lower airways. No one owns that right now. They want to.

In order for Amazon to deliver your package right to your house by drone, it needs to be able to fly there without worry that it might hit your recreational aircraft. Best way to do that is to force you to carry a transponder.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Aerial drone delivery companies are starting to abandon that ridicules idea already. Its far to costly to build and maintain the fleet let alone make profit of flying limited weight around. The focus is shifting to automated land based "drones" that will be run off the super secret wifi grid being built under everyone's noses.

EVERYTHING these days has a bi directional wifi circuit in it whether its a feature or required for operation. This is how they will manage accurate tracking for these delivery drones. These wifi chips are more powerful and have a longer range and connect thru packets sent out advertising "hey Im here" its sort of like a block chain for wifi connectivity. So people like me cant say screw it I'm not using any electronics or I am disabling any and all that I can. That way there are several points of contact at all times. Pretty scary spy stuff isn't it.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Technically by their own definition.. The F.A.A., Congressmen, and Senators are drones. They are externally piloted by lobbyists or on the SUPER rare happening by their constituents. I think we need to get back to regulating what they are able to do.

Personally I think ALL politicians should wear team jackets with the logos of all the lobbyists they are supported, extorted, or bribed by so we as the voting public know exactly what we are voting for.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Hey @PsyBorg Have you found the rdq forum yet? You can actually earn rewards points from being active on it.

Nope. This is the only forum I will partake of. Too many idiots with the Facebooger mentality to bother trying to help anywhere else. I don't do that debate thing anymore. People ask for help. I do what I can and after that they can choose to use the advice or not. Its bad enough in this forum when you help people others jump in who had the opportunity to tag in and help but do not then do the "I do this" thing into threads and then it devolves so far off original issues everyone gets confused. Seems people these days fail at reading comprehension or just feel a need to jumble everything up for what ever reason.