RADIO FLYER WAGON

taylorjam3s

I think the name Radio Flyer speaks for itself you guys!

Fly the Radio Flyer red wagon!!! Ill post this on every single one of your videos on youtube until you guys do it!!!!

Ive got my brother watching you on YouTube now! We are definitely going to get involved with this hobby. Yall make it look so fun!

FDS

Elite member
They are pretty heavy. My Radio Flyer flew when I was a kid, big box card wings, a hill and a bit of imagination was all it took!
You couldn’t buy them in the UK, mine was the only one in the neighbourhood. Still got it today. Built to last but maybe not built to become airborne unless you made one as a quad....

FDS

Elite member
For people outside the USA a Red Wagon looks like this- B651ACC5-5740-48EF-BBDA-EED8F1C5D298.jpeg

FDS

Elite member
See above picture. They are a pressed steel construction with metal or plastic wheels. Fairly heavy. Radio Flyer is the manufacturer.
They are an iconic American toy, history here.

FDS

Elite member
The OP wants Flite Test to fly an original one. Edgewater certainly has the space for it!

taylorjam3s

For me the whole post was gibberish lol red what, brothers doing what? Spamming what on YouTube? Lol
Excuse me???? I dont understand your attitude towards my post. I thought this was the place for exactly this. I expressed that I want them to fly the Radio Flyer Wagon and that my brother and I are going to start this hobby. They literally say to tell them what project to work on next in their youtube videos. It just seemed like it would be a cool idea since they have made an actual movie about the Radio Flyer. No need to be rude!

taylorjam3s

They are pretty heavy. My Radio Flyer flew when I was a kid, big box card wings, a hill and a bit of imagination was all it took!
You couldn’t buy them in the UK, mine was the only one in the neighbourhood. Still got it today. Built to last but maybe not built to become airborne unless you made one as a quad....
Well I reckon they would probably build one out of foam since they are in fact heavy! But I just imagined it would be a cool little project for them! There is a movie called Radio Flyer where two brothers make one of those wagons fly! Just seemed like it had everything to make a plane out of! Kinda dumb I suppose but I figured they must have thought about flying one when they were kids hence the name and movie!