Radiolink AT10II ??????

cdfigueredo

Elite member
Hello everyone!
In my position, it is complicated for me to shop online (I live in Cuba). But there might be a possibility to buy a new Tx/Rx. So looking through the prices, I have seen this Radiolink AT10II https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FPF2HQR/?tag=lstir-20

I am looking for a radio that will allow me to keep expanding my skills without having to change it, because I don't know when I will be able to make another purchase.
So I would like to know if this radio would be a good choice.

trey

I think that radio is fine. In your situation, I would look for something OpenTX. Not because I'm an OpenTX snob, but because you can fly with almost any receiver you can get your hands on. Might be a good option for your situation.

However! It might be a good idea to find something that is more proven and reliable, like Spektrum or Futaba, something like that.

Not that RadioLink isn't reliable. Just something to consider.

Bricks

Master member
Have to agree with Hanger the Radiomaster TX16s if you can swing one and having the touch screen will be a big plus as the software called Edge ( enables the touch screen ) is already out there. And maybe especially for you is the multi protocol module that lets you use any 2.4 receiver you can find cheap.

cdfigueredo

Elite member
Have to agree with Hanger the Radiomaster TX16s if you can swing one and having the touch screen will be a big plus as the software called Edge ( enables the touch screen ) is already out there. And maybe especially for you is the multi protocol module that lets you use any 2.4 receiver you can find cheap.

The Radiomaster TX16s is way out of my budget, it's around 200 usd and doesn't even include an Rx.
My budget is around $150 usd

Bricks

Master member
The Radiomaster TX16s is way out of my budget, it's around 200 usd and doesn't even include an Rx.
My budget is around $150 usd

Even thou I am a Spektrum guy if you find a way to swing the Radiomaster TX16s I will send you 2 receivers that will work with the Radiomaster and pay shipping. Not because I think the Radiomaster is that much of a better radio being multi protocol will save you money in the long run purchasing receivers.

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient

trey

cdfigueredo

Elite member
Thank you all very much for your answers. I think I have really explained myself badly maybe. I might be able to make regular online purchases through a family member, maybe my father who lives in Florida. Recently they reapproved the import led for parts and model airplanes that was denied until last year. There is still some paperwork to be completed, but everything seems to be going smoothly. This means that soon I will be able to import parts and parts legally into the country.

I am going to explain a little about how imports and online purchases work here:
1- First I need to search through internet for the best prices sacrificing quality many times.
2- Hubicar the product and then ask a family member to buy it for us.
3- Wait until some person or mule (person who is dedicated to travel to the country with merchandise from failiares to deliver charging per lb.... the price ranges between 30 and 40 usd each lb).
4- Another variant that does not always work is to send parcels by mail, but I have the bitter experience of having received shipments from several of you and having them rejected by customs here in Cuba. Besides this takes up to 4 months to reach me and if the package exceeds 1.5kg I have to pay a very high tax for each extra kg.

As you can see, I'm really fu*****ed. This whole process can take several months to obtain results. That's why every purchase i make should be as safe as possible, and guarantee that what i buy will last and that iwon't forget anything.

Buying a radio like the Jumper that is compatible with different protocols is fine, but I don't know if it's what I'm looking for.

This is the radio i am using now https://hobbyking.com/es_es/turnigy-5x-mode-2-5ch-mini-transmitter-and-receiver.html?___store=es_es and i have no complais at all about it. The only thing is that i need somethig better to move forward. And considering that I could make a purchase every 6 months or so, I need to find something that is reliable and has good performance.

The ideal would be 1 Tx and 2 or 3 Rx but I will be happy with 1 Tx and 1 Rx all under 160 usd. I understand that you can't buy good things with little money. I just want to find the least bad for that price.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Thank you all very much for your answers. I think I have really explained myself badly maybe. I might be able to make regular online purchases through a family member, maybe my father who lives in Florida. Recently they reapproved the import led for parts and model airplanes that was denied until last year. There is still some paperwork to be completed, but everything seems to be going smoothly. This means that soon I will be able to import parts and parts legally into the country.

I am going to explain a little about how imports and online purchases work here:
1- First I need to search through internet for the best prices sacrificing quality many times.
2- Hubicar the product and then ask a family member to buy it for us.
3- Wait until some person or mule (person who is dedicated to travel to the country with merchandise from failiares to deliver charging per lb.... the price ranges between 30 and 40 usd each lb).
4- Another variant that does not always work is to send parcels by mail, but I have the bitter experience of having received shipments from several of you and having them rejected by customs here in Cuba. Besides this takes up to 4 months to reach me and if the package exceeds 1.5kg I have to pay a very high tax for each extra kg.

As you can see, I'm really fu*****ed. This whole process can take several months to obtain results. That's why every purchase i make should be as safe as possible, and guarantee that what i buy will last and that iwon't forget anything.

Buying a radio like the Jumper that is compatible with different protocols is fine, but I don't know if it's what I'm looking for.

This is the radio i am using now https://hobbyking.com/es_es/turnigy-5x-mode-2-5ch-mini-transmitter-and-receiver.html?___store=es_es and i have no complais at all about it. The only thing is that i need somethig better to move forward. And considering that I could make a purchase every 6 months or so, I need to find something that is reliable and has good performance.

The ideal would be 1 Tx and 2 or 3 Rx but I will be happy with 1 Tx and 1 Rx all under 160 usd. I understand that you can't buy good things with little money. I just want to find the least bad for that price.
I see, that’s tough. :confused: However there are some guys on here (including myself) that could use a little more restriction to making purchases.:LOL::ROFLMAO: