Radiomaster TX16 Set up/Update - Meetup at Flite Fest 22

Captain Video

I will be attending FF22 and am looking to start using my Radiomaster TX16. Looking to meet up with someone who would like to share their knowledge of the transmitter and its set up. I have been using a Spektrum DX6e for some time. If you plan to attend and are willing to share your experience, I would love to meet you there. Thank you in advance.

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
I will be attending FF22 and am looking to start using my Radiomaster TX16. Looking to meet up with someone who would like to share their knowledge of the transmitter and its set up. I have been using a Spektrum DX6e for some time. If you plan to attend and are willing to share your experience, I would love to meet you there. Thank you in advance.

I can give you a hand, I moved from that exact radio to my TX16.

Captain Video

I can give you a hand, I moved from that exact radio to my TX16.
Hi Jason,
Thanks for the reply. My two adult age sons and I plan to arrive Thursday Evening. Any time you may have to work with me on my TX16 would be great. I've had it since December and very little time to work with it. Have you updated your OS to the version with activates the touch screen?

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
No I haven't done edgeTX on it yet, but that isn't a huge difference, outside of being able to touch vs using the scroll wheel