Radios

PaulT

Mentor
Check out the Hobby King forum. There is lots of info on this radio there.
You will have to set up an account but it will be worth it.

Brian fred carr

Site Moderator
Mentor
When I bought my 9x from HK it came from germany $39.99....and it stated mode2 but if you go into the settings you can change the mode anyway.
It Doesn't help that they have missed the l off the word model on the first screen so it looks like it has 9 modes but I still haven't seen a tx at this price with as many features

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
I've had an order for a 9x for a friend on backorder for a couple of weeks. Stock just came came in yesterday. The waiting list is long because $39.99 is an amazing price. This thing's a bargain at its usual price of $60 (or $70 from Aus warehouse) without delivery. The number of backorders for mode 2 pre-stock arrival was over 900, but it went back down to around 500. They only delivered about 50 mode 1 transmitters though... Don't hold your breath for the Aus warehouse stock being filled. I did that for ordering a Bixler, and got tired of waiting so ordered from Hong Kong. Was back in stock in Aus within a few days of that...

Klonas

How do you know how much backorders an item has?
I've been waiting for a Turnigy 9x in German warehouse for about a month. Still on backorder....

Last edited:

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
More stock came in today... You can check by adding an item to your wishlist, and then go back to the home page. If you scroll down, it's a little grey box in the right margin that has the stock numbers (positive and negative) of all items in your wishlist.

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
Re the German warehouse, I've heard many a complaint about the size of shipments there from Hong Kong, and that nothing's ever in stock. It seems that a lot of people have bought stuff on backorder, so once it arrives at the warehouse it's shipped straight to them.

Klonas

Thanks lobstermash.
Seems like 138 people are waiting for a Turnigy 9x from DE warehouse....

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
Haha, the line's a lot shorter at the international warehouse (for a mode 1) at 78... I don't know how protectionist Germany's retail sector is, but is the price about the same ($39.99 pre-delivery) if you order from the International warehouse?

Raptor2242

Hey guys, i just bought the DX7s and its a beautiful transmitter! I'll be testing it this saturday to see what its like :D

DSCN1259.JPG

Last edited:

Klonas

WOW! That means that

Turnigy 9X 9Ch Tr (-1190)

1190 Orders?

Because it's mode 2. More used than other modes. Also changing modes is super easy as I've read (can't get my hands on a 9x now...). You can change from modes 1-4.

Haha, the line's a lot shorter at the international warehouse (for a mode 1) at 78... I don't know how protectionist Germany's retail sector is, but is the price about the same ($39.99 pre-delivery) if you order from the International warehouse?
They removed the 9x from DE warehouse. I think it's because of some German law of importing electronics. I had an order there. Will have to order from international warehouse...