• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Rasterize - Skin Index

Rasterize

Maker of skins for foam board RC planes
Mentor
What I really need to do is build this:

P40 Proof.jpg

All printed out. Just need foam. In fact I have 3 planes that need build. This, a slow flyer (no skins) and a 39" ME109 so I can make skins for it.
So many planes...so little time. And I have no foam left! Augh! Hoping my wife will come through for me and pick some up while she is out.

mayan

What I really need to do is build this:

View attachment 146197

All printed out. Just need foam. In fact I have 3 planes that need build. This, a slow flyer (no skins) and a 39" ME109 so I can make skins for it.
So many planes...so little time. And I have no foam left! Augh! Hoping my wife will come through for me and pick some up while she is out.
I hope for you. I stocked up on 10 sheets yesterday have a few thing I want to build too :).

Rasterize

Maker of skins for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Just checking in.
Sorry Fliteskins.com has been down. The last month has been filled with a new job that takes up about 10-15 extra hours a week. Topped of with a long illness in my family which ended yesterday with the passing of my sister. Needless to say I have not done anything in the world of RC since late Dec. I am however hopefully thinks will begin to settle in the coming weeks. Thanks for your patients and support!

Javiester

Just checking in.
Sorry Fliteskins.com has been down. The last month has been filled with a new job that takes up about 10-15 extra hours a week. Topped of with a long illness in my family which ended yesterday with the passing of my sister. Needless to say I have not done anything in the world of RC since late Dec. I am however hopefully thinks will begin to settle in the coming weeks. Thanks for your patients and support!
Sorry for your loss
A big hug to the family

Just checking in.
Our most sincere condolences.

Attachments