Rasterize - Skindex

Abyss

I know that's been on my "to do" list for years.

Good question since everything has changed! I will now be posting skins under the Resources tab. Check out the fist post on this thread for direct links to the resource page or search for "Rasterize" or "Skins" to see them all. Once on the resource page for that plane (Storch skin shown for reference), click on the download button in the upper right corner.

View attachment 113603
Awesome Rastman! That Storch and is a thing of beauty! Thanks so much for what you bring to this great community, hobby and sport (y):D!!!

Sean Herron

View attachment 112557

Grab a cuppa of your favorite beverage and peruse the index for your next "must build"!
Find the model you are interested in and click on the link.
This will take you to the skin resource page for that aircraft.
Check out the pictures to get an idea of what the skin looks like.
Then download the printable PDFs.

Happy building and go make some memories!
~ Stephen aka Rasterize

FT Simple Storch - Afrika Korp

FT MM DR1 Triplane - Red Baron

FT MM P51 Mustang - Old Crow, Bunny, Paul I

FT Mighty Mini Corsair - Major Gregory "Pappy" Boyington

FT Mini Scout - Aviatik D.I "Berg" flown by Austro-Hungarian ace Frank Linke-Crawford

XF Bloody Brit - Dan Sponholz - Eddie Rickenbacker

XF Bloody Baron - Dan Sponholz - Erst Udet

Gotha Gaggle Baby Barons- 26 skins to choose from!

Gotha Gaggle Baby Brits- 28 skins to choose from!
F16 Viper - Ben Harber - Thunderbird

I will be adding more as time permits. Check back later for new skins!

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Four new skins depict a range of P40 color schemes and are based on plans designed by community member MiniacRC.
https://forum.flitetest.com/index.p...ins-for-miniacrc-ft-style-mighty-mini-p40.53/
P40 Skins.jpg

Last edited:

Rasterize

Mentor
These look really good want to build a cub just to try them do you have legacy skins?
Thanks! The FT Simple Cub is a very popular plans as well as skin. No Legacy skins yet. Since it has no full scale counterpart, never really decided on a design.

Rasterize

Mentor
Stuka eye candy..
Decided to practise what I preach and skin a plane. lol Did Stuka with a special desert camo (since I live in Tucson). I learned so much in the process. Turned out real slick. Maiden should be this Saturday if the weather is cooperative. Check it out.

hdkeney

I have a Flite Test kit of the FT Mighty Mini SE5 Biplane. Before I start building it, I would like to apply some skin to her.
(1) Are there any skins available for the Flite Test Mighty Mini SE5 Biplane?
and
(2) Are they available in a .pdf format that can they be printed out on regular 8.5"x11" printer paper on a regular printer?
I know I would most likely have to printout tiled pages and put them together, but I would like to try that first before I have to figure out how to deal with getting them done somewhere that can do it on larger sheets.
Thank you for your help...

Rasterize

Mentor
I have a Flite Test kit of the FT Mighty Mini SE5 Biplane. Before I start building it, I would like to apply some skin to her.
(1) Are there any skins available for the Flite Test Mighty Mini SE5 Biplane?

Yes there are. :)

and
(2) Are they available in a .pdf format that can they be printed out on regular 8.5"x11" printer paper on a regular printer?
I know I would most likely have to printout tiled pages and put them together, but I would like to try that first before I have to figure out how to deal with getting them done somewhere that can do it on larger sheets.
Thank you for your help...

Guess I have yet to post them. :( Let me look around tonight and I'll see what I have and what format they are in.

hdkeney

Yes there are. :)
Guess I have yet to post them. :( Let me look around tonight and I'll see what I have and what format they are in.

Thank you very much Mr. Steven “Rasterize”.(y)
Now I know why you have the classification “MENTOR”.
How are things coming along with the ability to get that large printer so you can print-out and sell your skins?
I think I would like to be one of your customers.
Howard Keney

Rasterize

Mentor
I found siin for the SE5. Billy Bishops SE5.
SE51.jpg

It is however in 11X17 format? Will that do?

Thank you very much Mr. Steven “Rasterize”.(y)
Now I know why you have the classification “MENTOR”.

Thanks for the kind words Howard! :)

How are things coming along with the ability to get that large printer so you can print-out and sell your skins? I think I would like to be one of your customers.
Howard Keney

Still working on that. Been a busy few week for RC in general. I'll keep you posted.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I have this same question in the customer service emails... Is there a way to convert the 11x17 to 8.5x11?

Or to merge them, then retile them to letter size?

hdkeney

I found siin for the SE5. Billy Bishops SE5.
View attachment 126322
It is however in 11X17 format? Will that do?

Thanks for the kind words Howard! :)

Still working on that. Been a busy few week for RC in general. I'll keep you posted.

Mr. Steven "RASTERIZE" - Thank you very much for all of the help! I finally got all of the info I needed and have downloaded the zip file for the skins. I unzipped the file and checked out the skins - FANTASTIC my friend!
I will follow your instructions. I think I can take it from here.
STAPLES- - here I come:giggle:

Thanks again Mr. "MENTOR"
Howard D Keney