Rasterize - Skindex

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Flew both the P40 Flying tiger and the FT Spitfire last weekend. Both flew great but I really like the way the Spitfire handled. Man they look as good in the air as on the ground if I do say so myself. ;)

BS3.jpg

DSC01977.jpg

Rasterize

Mentor
What I really need to do is build this:

P40 Proof.jpg

All printed out. Just need foam. In fact I have 3 planes that need build. This, a slow flyer (no skins) and a 39" ME109 so I can make skins for it.
So many planes...so little time. And I have no foam left! Augh! Hoping my wife will come through for me and pick some up while she is out.

mayan

Legendary member
What I really need to do is build this:

View attachment 146197

All printed out. Just need foam. In fact I have 3 planes that need build. This, a slow flyer (no skins) and a 39" ME109 so I can make skins for it.
So many planes...so little time. And I have no foam left! Augh! Hoping my wife will come through for me and pick some up while she is out.
I hope for you. I stocked up on 10 sheets yesterday have a few thing I want to build too :).

Rasterize

Mentor
I shut down Fliteskins.com temporarily. I'm having printer issues. I hope to be back up after the holidays. Thanks for you patients!

Rasterize

Mentor
Just checking in.
Sorry Fliteskins.com has been down. The last month has been filled with a new job that takes up about 10-15 extra hours a week. Topped of with a long illness in my family which ended yesterday with the passing of my sister. Needless to say I have not done anything in the world of RC since late Dec. I am however hopefully thinks will begin to settle in the coming weeks. Thanks for your patients and support!

Javiester

Elite member
Just checking in.
Sorry Fliteskins.com has been down. The last month has been filled with a new job that takes up about 10-15 extra hours a week. Topped of with a long illness in my family which ended yesterday with the passing of my sister. Needless to say I have not done anything in the world of RC since late Dec. I am however hopefully thinks will begin to settle in the coming weeks. Thanks for your patients and support!

Sorry for your loss
A big hug to the family

cochise99

Just checking in.

Our most sincere condolences.

Attachments

• angel wings.jpg
    angel wings.jpg
    840.1 KB · Views: 0