Rasterize - Skindex

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I have yet to fly this year. It's starting to make me...grumpy. :(;):p:)
That would make sense if you lived in the North Pole but man you need to prioritize!

JK man, good on you for taking on school while still working and pumping out skins at the same time. You get a slow clap from Canada

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
That would make sense if you lived in the North Pole but man you need to prioritize!

JK man, good on you for taking on school while still working and pumping out skins at the same time. You get a slow clap from Canada

Slow clap from Canada huh? Wow. Everything is polite up there isn't it?

Rasterize

Mentor
I am saluting you the two fingers of hwy respect bro. If you ride motorcycles... or drive a jeep you would know what i am talkin about. I love the comradery of this hobby. As long as your flyin man (y)

Right back at ya bro.

GliderFlyer

Elite member
I see your website is down, I don't know if this is a good time, but do you take suggestions?
I think it would be totally awesome to have a CAP skin for the FT commuter
CAPcessna.jpg
I am with civil air patrol and want to build the FT commuter and paint it like this so I can show off the capabilities of foamboard airplanes to the rest of my squadron:cool:

mhlau999

@Rasterize, oh I feel your pain of not flying going to school , I am finishing my masters and I have a plane started that I am skinning. Skinning makes a big difference in the appearance of a plane. I saw the video with you and Josh at flite fest and I have been obsessed with skinning ever since, painting is great, Jon Overstreet is a master with it in the master series planes. I just love the look of a skinned plane.

Bummer your printer is down, hope you have time to start cranking out skins again. I can't imagine the amount of snow you and @BATTLEAXE deal with yearly. Central Indiana does not have too much snow but it is in the 20's. I have a few friends in London Ontario who tell me to stop being a baby and go fly!

Rasterize

Mentor
Learning HTML5 as I write this. Really need to work on my printer (both 2D and 3D). I have not dealt with snow for a few years now. Was 68 in Tucson today. :) Left the snow/taxes/etc in NY.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Learning HTML5 as I write this. Really need to work on my printer (both 2D and 3D). I have not dealt with snow for a few years now. Was 68 in Tucson today. :) Left the snow/taxes/etc in NY.

Sure sure rub it in mate... wanna hear a scary thing from the old home town area? I have only seen snow on the ground once this season so far. Still cold n rainy though.

mhlau999

Wow, 68° that would be nice. 29° here. spring is coming, spring is coming, spring is coming.

Rasterize

Mentor
I remeber some "mild" upstate NY winters. Highs in the mid 20's to mid 30's. Bits of snow here and there, gray as far as the eye could see. Good times. Jk not jk rotflmao! Seriously I feel for you guys. It got down to the low 40's last night if that gives you some comfort. :) Forecast 78 on Sat 77 on Sun. Yeah we will see 110 in the Summer but I have as of yet, not had to shovel sunshine. I do miss flying off of floats and skis and my old clubs annual "Freeze In" every Jan 1.

mhlau999

You got me there, you never have to shovel the sunshine. LOL I have to take vitamin D here because you don't see the sun for 20 days out of the month, good times, it is awesome JK, I am totally kidding. If it is 20° out and sun I grab my gloves with fingers cut out so I can still feel the sticks and pray I don't crash onto some half frozen pond and screaming "don't go in the water, don't go in the water!" and leaning as if that is going to help. You will never have to worry that you are going to drown your plane.

GliderFlyer

Elite member
You got me there, you never have to shovel the sunshine. LOL I have to take vitamin D here because you don't see the sun for 20 days out of the month, good times, it is awesome JK, I am totally kidding. If it is 20° out and sun I grab my gloves with fingers cut out so I can still feel the sticks and pray I don't crash onto some half frozen pond and screaming "don't go in the water, don't go in the water!" and leaning as if that is going to help. You will never have to worry that you are going to drown your plane.
I just looked it up, the record lowest temperature where I live was 13 degrees (F):ROFLMAO:

mhlau999

Shoot, that is almost shorts weather in central Indiana if the sun is out. We are a hardy people, but we melt when it is hot and humid, Now my friends in Minnesota, anything above 0° they only wear a wind breaker. I was in Minnesota in January visiting and it was -24° actual. That sucked !

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
Dang it's cold for you guys. The last time it was cold enough to snow in my area was probably like the 80's. 30-40 degrees is still more than cold enough for me though. Luckily it's starting to warm up a bit and I don't have to freeze during classes.