Rasterize Skins for FT Spitfire "Battle of Britain"

Skin Rasterize Skins for FT Spitfire "Battle of Britain" 1.1

Please log in to download

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Rasterize submitted a new resource:

Rasterize Skins for FT Spitfire "Battle of Britain" - Skin for the FT Spitfire depicted is a livery that might be seen in the skies over England

The first Flite Test warbird and a fan favorite, the FT Spitfire now has a great new look you can build and enjoy! Designed by DavidWindestål (our favorite Swed!) in 2017, the FT Spitfire is a joy to fly and known for it’s wonderful flight characteristics. Depicted is a livery that might be seen in the skies over England from Aug to Sept of 1940 just as the “Battle of Britain” was winding down and the “Blitz” was gearing up.
Skins are three 24X36 PDF's. Download button is in the upper right...

Read more about this resource...

jpot1

Elite member
@Rasterize - I may try this skin tiled. Would you recommend taping the sheets together first (thinking on the inside) and then applying it to foam or lining them up as part of applying each tile?

Rasterize

Mentor
@Rasterize - I may try this skin tiled. Would you recommend taping the sheets together first (thinking on the inside) and then applying it to foam or lining them up as part of applying each tile?

I would assemble the tiles then glue to the foam.

Rasterize

Mentor
Dear Friend
you would be so kind to place it in a European A1
I have access to a maximum size A1 printer
Thanks
great job

Javiester, I only post the 24X36 size skins. You can use Adobe Acrobat Reader (It's free) and do "Poster" printing (aka tiling) to print a large sheet onto any smaller sheet (a European A1 for instance) that you want.
Thanks!
Stephen

hankflies03

thank you for the skins rasterize! had some overlapping not sure if that was part of the plan or my error
but it looks quite good despite some mistakes of mine. the colors are not true as it was printed on my home printer
so I was wondering where you get yours printed. office depot? any help is appreciated.
IMG_1460.JPG IMG_1464.JPG

danskis

Master member
@hankflies03 - I was using office depot for a while but their machine was always down and they wanted a small fortune to print anything. I called around and found a print shop that would print full size for a quarter of the price. I would call around.

bigdawg

good evening, I just download the skin for the Spitfire and planning on taking the PDF files to get them printed. My question is what size do they get printed and on what type of paper?
@Rasterize

danskis

Master member
print them at 100% and ask the print shop what weights are available. I'd go with the lightest if you have a choice. If using DTFB remove the paper before gluing.