Rasterize Skins for the FT Simple Cub

Rasterize Skins for the FT Simple Cub 2018-09-24

Please log in to download

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Rasterize submitted a new resource:

Rasterize Skins for the FT Simple Cub - Seven skins for the FT Simple Cub in 11x17 format

The FT Simple Cub is one of the most popular FT models out there. It's a great plane and fun to fly. And there is so much history to the Piper Cub and all of its varients. Here are seven cool skins for you to use and put some spice into your FT Simple Cub flying:

Classic Yellow Cub
View attachment 115208

Blue/White Star Burst
View attachment 115209

Yellow/Black Star Burst
View attachment 115210

L4 Grasshopper
View attachment 115211

British Flitfire...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

Michael9865

Elite member
Thank You! When I press the “Download” button it is only downloading the Royal Air Force Skin, am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Rasterize

Mentor
Thank You! When I press the “Download” button it is only downloading the Royal Air Force Skin, am I doing something wrong?
No sir you did not. We (meaning myself and an admin) broke it with the last upload. Seems when you want to change one of the PDF's, you must re-upload all the PDF's. Live and learn. Waiting on someone to approve the change.

Rasterize

Mentor
Definitely before assembly. Peel paper off both sides of foam to get foam flat. You can glue the pieces on for the first side then cut or cut the foam then glue skin pieces on. Depends on the part in question, does it have 2 sides, how big is it etc etc.

ozzie

Rasterize

Mentor
Ozzie and Bricks, Thanks for all the kind works. I enjoy creating these and I hope it shows. I always appreciate pics of any of your skinned builds. Clear Skies! ~ Stephen

Rasterize

Mentor
My printer doesnt print this size can u provide a tiled versio ..thank you

You can always tile from Acrobat Reader (free from Adobe) to whatever size paper your printer supports. Select "Poster" under Page Sizing & Handling. Just make sure you have it set to 100% and give it some overlap as well. See red circles below:
1557440010169.png

RavinduShashika

hey! I liked to design my own skin. Is there any templates to work with? I mean a simpler version of simple cub skin(without any decals).

Rasterize

Mentor
hey! I liked to design my own skin. Is there any templates to work with? I mean a simpler version of simple cub skin(without any decals).
Not really. I just use the the PDF plans provided by FT in Illustrator or you can use Inkscape (it's free).