RC Air Corps - Planes List

Whit Armstrong

Elite member
Hi all!

I just wanted to catalogue all my planes and upcoming ideas in one place. Listed below are my finished planes, works in progress, and future plans. If you want to make a suggestion for what plane to make, just post a picture of the plane and a description and I'll see if I like it. A lot of people have asked me lately what the plans are, so here's the list:
FinishedWorks - in - ProgressUpcoming

Bf-110

P-40

SBD Dauntless

Bf-109

He-115

Waco Classic

A-10 Warthog

B5N1 Kate

Boeing B-17

Lavochkin La-9

B-25 Gunship

Ki-21 Sally

I 153 Chaika

AT6 Texan

*****List will be changed often. Remember, I'll be excited about something for a week, and then drop it. These aircraft are not final, but will likely be built even if the order changes*****

Last edited:

Jesse Dupreez

Hi all!

I just wanted to catalogue all my planes and upcoming ideas in one place. Listed below are my finished planes, works in progress, and future plans. If you want to make a suggestion for what plane to make, just post a picture of the plane and a description and I'll see if I like it. A lot of people have asked me lately what the plans are, so here's the list:
FinishedWorks - in - ProgressUpcoming

Bf-110

P-40

SBD Dauntless

Bf-109

He-115

Waco Classic

A-10 Warthog

B5N1 Kate

Boeing B-17

Lavochkin La-9

P.108

Ki-21 Sally

I 153 Chaika

AT6 Texan

*****List will be changed often. Remember, I'll be excited about something for a week, and then drop it. These aircraft are not final, but will likely be built even if the order changes*****
A AT6 Texan ye,
are they going to be minis or normal big ones?

Scotto

Elite member
SBD Dauntless would be top of my list too if I had the design skills to do it justice. 1:11 scale would be 46 in ws(y). Id like another Waco too. Ymf-5 is popular but I love the look of the cabins.

Attachments

• sbd-13a.jpg
    sbd-13a.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 0
  • waco_cuc2_title.jpg
    waco_cuc2_title.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1941 Waco SRE AIR CORPS UC-72.jpg
    1941 Waco SRE AIR CORPS UC-72.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 0

Whit Armstrong

Elite member
SBD Dauntless would be top of my list too if I had the design skills to do it justice. 1:11 scale would be 46 in ws(y). Id like another Waco too. Ymf-5 is popular but I love the look of the cabins.

I don't know what size I'll make the SBD, it just has to be big enough for dive flaps, retracts, and a trapeze for the bomb. As for the waco, I think I'll stick with the YMF 5, but it shouldn't be too hard to modify into a closed cabin version.