RC Aircraft Warning Label

Captain Video

I think all RC aircraft should carry this warning label:

WARNING!! This product is highly addictive and may cause financial hardship, excessive hoarding, marital stress or even divorce. Use at your own risk and be sure to follow all applicable FAA laws.

So True!
Found this on another RC website and thought it needed shared.

Sheriff

True,

My wife as implimented a -One aircraft at a time- rule that makes a lot of sense in the long run. So every time I maiden a new plane, I have to kill the previous bird.
It hurts a bit at first ;-)
But it usually is true that when the hangar gets bigger and bigger, the portion of servicable aircrafts gets smaller and smaller.

au revoir
Guillaume

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor

WARNING!! This product is highly addictive and may cause financial hardship, excessive hoarding, marital stress or even divorce. Use at your own risk and be sure to follow all applicable FAA laws.

So True!

My wife saw this and said, "Marital stress? Hell no! Half the time I'm telling you to GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" LOL

At least this way she knows that my money isn't being spent on drugs, gambling, or strip clubs....:)

Captain Video

I have a 4'x8' closet under the basement stairs to store my planes and most of my gear. My woodworking shop is when I build- test and repair my planes. She just got a new sewing machine and I said, " new sewing machine, I get a new plane." She says her sewing machine is a tool and my planes are TOYS. I strongly disagree but, happy wife, happy life!

Hoomi

Master member
addicts-before-andafter-alcohol-weed-drugs-rcairplanes.jpg

Hoomi

Master member
My wife saw this and said, "Marital stress? Hell no! Half the time I'm telling you to GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" LOL

At least this way she knows that my money isn't being spent on drugs, gambling, or strip clubs....:)

I guess we could call our RC fields "Landing Strip Clubs."

When we say, "Oh, baby! TAKE IT OFF," we mean, "get that bird in the air!" :D

JacksonLionel

True,

My wife as implimented a -One aircraft at a time- rule that makes a lot of sense in the long run. So every time I maiden a new plane, I have to kill the previous bird.
It hurts a bit at first ;-)
But it usually is true that when the hangar gets bigger and bigger, the portion of servicable aircrafts gets smaller and smaller.

au revoir
Guillaume

It's quite ingenious, and for the best in the end. Nice that she is by your side and so supportive, even if you would like her to be more permissive.

Hondo76251

Legendary member

So True!
The only way I'd take that deal is if she was limited to one hair/skin/makup product at a time! (Or in the case of my wife, one horse at a time!) Lol