RC Desk pilot not working

DavidK73

I have just upgraded to the latest version of RC desk pilot - it doesn't work.

Controls are set correctly, but the aircraft starts with full up, controlled apparently by the throttle lever. After a few seconds the aircraft, at rest, starts to move backwards. All the while the thing goes zzt zzt zzt. Anyone with any ideas.

Is running on WIN10 on an older PC. Previous version of RC Desk Pilot was working correctly on the same machine with same transmitter plugged in and the same version of Smart Propo Plus.

Any ideas what to do or how to revert to the previous version? Please.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
I have just upgraded to the latest version of RC desk pilot - it doesn't work.

Controls are set correctly, but the aircraft starts with full up, controlled apparently by the throttle lever. After a few seconds the aircraft, at rest, starts to move backwards. All the while the thing goes zzt zzt zzt. Anyone with any ideas.

Is running on WIN10 on an older PC. Previous version of RC Desk Pilot was working correctly on the same machine with same transmitter plugged in and the same version of Smart Propo Plus.

Any ideas what to do or how to revert to the previous version? Please.
To revert to old version. Just uninstall current one (in control panel) and install old version...
One thing I've noticed you have to do.. Is make sure the tx is plugged into the computer before you start the rc desk pilot.

Marzipan

so, I've got the latest version installed...but it won't load. I double click the icon and my mouse turns into an hourglass and then nothing. check task manager and nothing is showing, so something is stopping it from launching properly. I've tried compatibility mode in 7 and 8, but still no go.

any thoughts on what could be the hiccup?