RC desktop Planes

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
I was having troubles downloading it at first, but I got it to work. I see that you did mean RC Desk Pilot. I've been meaning to download all of the add on planes people have made. I love that they're all together (other than ones I've recently made). Although, I see that each individual plane is in a .zip folder. Which means I have to extract the large folder and then all of the individual planes. Which doesn't save as much time as having all of them together should be.

My current plan with the planes I've been making lately is to dump them all into one folder and then publish an article on Flite Test's home page come this winter. But having one great location with the rest of them would be awesome because I'm sure there are going to be even more people getting into this hobby this year and a bunch that would love a good simulator for the winter. So saying "here is a great free simulator and a TON of add on planes" would be epic.

FeWolf

You can mass unzip as I did in 7zip, I did this because of space and some people just wanted certain planes.

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
How do you add the add on to the rcdeskpilot? I tried it before and could not figure it out.
I know, late reply. Hopefully you figured it out especially since I do not remember for sure. I believe there are two different folders that you can copy and paste the add on planes into. One is the folder with the existing planes that came with RC Desk Pilot, then another folder set up just for add on planes. They work if you put them into either folder. But you need the folder that is named after the plane copy and pasted into the "Planes" folder (not sure if that's what it's actually called). Some planes have double folders. So it would be like a folder named F-22 with another folder named F-22 inside of it and you'd want the one inside the folder of the identical name.

If any of that makes sense or is helpful at all. Probably not. I don't think I've touched, or even looked at, RC Desk Pilot in 3 years and I do not have any computers with the software installed onto it.

It's been a while to say the least.