RC PLANE with REAL SOUNDING MACHINE GUNs / Cannons??

James Dougal

air soft is a growing sport in scotland although im not really that into it lol my idea was for looks sounds and smells not dogfights etc or shooting real projectiles it was just out of an idea i have had for a very long time and it would really be nice to see and safe but the projectiles thing lol not something i would recommend doing safety and all that but it would be cool just the same but stick to my idea lol nice and safe :p

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
One of the most fun things I have seen recently was a bunch of airsoft guys show up at our local park.
A friend of mine let them take shots at his P-51.
Low passes. Full auto airsoft. Too much fun.
They scored a few hits, wish I got pictures.

SkySlayer

ARC=Almost Ready to Crash
Or catch the plane on fire :p :D

JK
It would be a cool build I think.
Yes you are brilliant man , except there should be a protective layer on the plane then on that something long burning so you can fly around land and put it out and use your plane again.

tramsgar

As far as "the fear of inspiring forces of evil to do evil things with RC" goes then the bomb drop episodes should have triggered the paranoidiacs already. Also, they've been shooting paintballs on foamies, and fired guns at cesnas to please women.

(Less innocent inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ttSwYNspw)

The main reason to avoid the fun fun topic of toy weapons on RC stuff is that someone might think that RC models are toys, which obviously is preposterous. If they were, we'd all be grown ups pl... let's not go there.