RC PLANE with REAL SOUNDING MACHINE GUNs / Cannons??

James Dougal

Right I have just really started this hobby and i see alot of creativity in the hobby already. I have a few ideas myself..... one idea i have came up with is what about a plane that can actualy shoot ... real bullets ? .. NO lol but as a kid do you remember cap guns ? like this capg1.jpg with paper caps ? the ones where 2 flat pieces of metal would clash and make the cap go bang well what about a automated cap gun in a plane? the idea i have would be to put a motor with a sprocket that would go round hiting the catch and firing the cap gun again and again ? its only an idea and what do you guys think?

James Dougal

well i thought of this too but when you think about it ... its not going to as loud or as good a quality as a real thing yes you could get it louder but you would have to add more weight and the smaller a speaker it wouldnt sound as good lol its like when your a kid would you like a gun with a blinking light and sound when you fire or would you like a cap gun? lol but if you used a cap gun you would here it see it a little and smell it :p

nibnobsam

I like big leccy planes
Mentor
Suppose so. You could also possibly get a cap machine gun so you just need a servo to fire?

James Dougal

yeah i actualy thought of this by probablt making a plastic mould around the mechinism :p but that would be cool but not cool lol :p n yeah a think it would be not to bad of a idea :D

James Dougal

yeah a was looking on the net for a cap machine gun but couldnt find one lol thats why a wrote in this part of the forum :p because it would have to be just right size for a plane :p or heli lol

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I think this is the stuff that's not even legal in the flitetest triangle of bermuda... It's the kind of thing that causes negative feedback... IMHO

gurcsik

I can just see it now...

The show will create an automatic cap gun and somehow incorporate it into a plane. Then set it off as it is flying and they will just say "Hm... sounds like you strapped an automatic cap gun to a plane"

Klonas

I think this is the stuff that's not even legal in the flitetest triangle of bermuda... It's the kind of thing that causes negative feedback... IMHO

Whaaaat?? Cap gun illegal??? Since when?
Little kids sometimes play with these in the streets here...

James Dougal

LMFAO what you guys like lol and i think the terrorists would have thought up worse than a cap gun on a plane :p and HAHAH!!!! but i still like the ideah of having a automatic cap gun in a plane lol i have already seen fireworks getting shot out of a plane i just want something just as affective just not as dangerous lol :p i also when i was a kid i dont know if you guys will have seen them since im from scotland but ther was cap bombs too 077-2024.jpg why not drop this off the plane its just ideas that i have thought up lol i have lots more (just not all on caps XD)

Jeffrey Saelee

Airplane Dope
LMFAO what you guys like lol and i think the terrorists would have thought up worse than a cap gun on a plane :p and HAHAH!!!! but i still like the ideah of having a automatic cap gun in a plane lol i have already seen fireworks getting shot out of a plane i just want something just as affective just not as dangerous lol :p i also when i was a kid i dont know if you guys will have seen them since im from scotland but ther was cap bombs too View attachment 2534 why not drop this off the plane its just ideas that i have thought up lol i have lots more (just not all on caps XD)

Yeah, true XD

I've thought of making a gas or napalm bomb with caps as the ignitors. I might make one.

gurcsik

yes seriously... all you need is american tv news broadcasting what an RC plane can do for someone relatively remotely. then people pick up the idea of using it as a weapon. not good! especially when i see youtube videos of rc planes being flown in baseball stadiums to briefly interrupt the game.

James Dougal

lmfao wtf i think im not the 1st to think of this lol none of us are lol if they wanted to use it as a weapon they would have thought about it way before us in that case why not bann fireworks because theres so many videos on youtube or any other website that actualy take firworks and changed them to be more dangerous ? so this is just the same anyone can make a hand made one im talking about why not make one that isnt dangerous HENSE if you look what i have posted hasnt been dangerous with a CAP gun and a CAP bomb and the vid i posted last was for a laugh -_- [/rant over]

Last edited: