• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RC Powers - Let's get him on the show!

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
I've tried to get in touch with Dave Powers quite a few times over the past year. So far... no response.:p

I would love to have him on the show. Does anyone know him? Can we organize an effort to at least get a "yes" or "no" response?

Thoughts?

Yeah I like his design, I purchased a few of his PDF's F22 V1&2 and F35v1. With the launch of his new "RC Audio Course" I think he could benefit getting more publicity. I think it would be great to have him on the show!

Heli-Yeah!

Gremlin on the Wing
He still releases a video a week, but it looks like he has not done one from the field, in about 8 months. Lately most of his videos content is quick tips, with stock footage, or him referring to his Ultimate RC course. Also, he is now selling an "online video for profit" course, which has probably kept him a little extra busy this year. Nevertheless, it would be great to see him side by side with the Josh's, and as zany as ever.:p

He still releases a video a week, but it looks like he has not done one from the field, in about 8 months. Lately most of his videos content is quick tips, with stock footage, or him referring to his Ultimate RC course. Also, he is now selling an "online video for profit" course, which has probably kept him a little extra busy this year. Nevertheless, it would be great to see him side by side with the Josh's, and as zany as ever.:p
Yep! I used to love his videos, but not so much nowadays. Too "advertisy". I mean, I still like his old videos, but not his new videos.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
That would be totally awesome to team up with the Dave Powers crew!!! RCPowers was the first entertaining RC show I found around the time I started flying.

Chad - have you sent him a message thru his YouTube channel? He's still posting a short RC clip once a week.

Last edited:

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor