RC Powers - Let's get him on the show!

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Scott Lott is not being very nice...His latest post on this issue over at RCPower is as follows....

"I have my e-mail open every day. I just searched for your e-mail, your name, your companies name, and anything else related and I've NEVER received an e-mail from you. Ever. Until tonight of course after I've asked you to e-mail us multiple times.

So I would like to see these email(s) (plural according to you) you sent to "RCSPowers.ScottL@gmail.com" with a time stamp."

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Gah!!! Dave just announced on his forum...

"Hey guys,
I just talked with Chad and we fully support the FliteTest show but unfortunately at this time we're unable to do such a video."

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
So what does that mean?

That he's busy at the time and would gladly do it some other time, or that he's kind of unsure about it?

Chad?

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
So what does that mean?

That he's busy at the time and would gladly do it some other time, or that he's kind of unsure about it?

Chad?

Dave said "no thanks".

I think we're a little too nerdy for his taste. <---My words... not his.

Heli-Yeah!

Gremlin on the Wing
That really is too bad, it would have been quite some show I'm sure.
Well, enough politics.........,or what ever this boils down to :black_eyed:. Let's get back to Flitetesting some Horizon stuff, on with the show!

tallflyer

Mentor
Well we tried :) that's all one can Do Dave has his Reasons for Not doing the show! Be it Personal or Professional and we should respect that and just move forward. Flite Test will survive Josh and Josh and Chad and his Team have a good thing going. keep up the great Job If your ever back on the west coast I would love to hook up and fly with your team!

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
Well we tried :) that's all one can Do Dave has his Reasons for Not doing the show! Be it Personal or Professional and we should respect that and just move forward. Flite Test will survive Josh and Josh and Chad and his Team have a good thing going. keep up the great Job If your ever back on the west coast I would love to hook up and fly with your team!

Thanks! We'd love to get back out there. We'll let you know if we go.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Hahaha- Can't wait to see some more slap reward/punishment challenges!
I imagine he is every bit as entertaining to hang around as he is in person!
hmmmm- I'm thinking full on tricopter vs. swift, tek sumo (insert you favorite flavor of EPP here) COMBAT

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I personally don't like the slapping too much, but I want to see more FPV, more antenna range guides, etc

Jeffrey Saelee

Airplane Dope
David's better than Dave these days. RCPowers used to be leading the RC world....but now they're trailing FAR behind. Now FliteTest rules the RC world by far!

earthsciteach

Glad to hear David W is coming back! He is very creative and knowledgeable.

Did David have a chance to propose a challenge? How about a DLG build challenge?
I think DW would be doing the slapping! Dave needs retribution! :D