RC Powers - Let's get him on the show!

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
I've tried to get in touch with Dave Powers quite a few times over the past year. So far... no response.:p

I would love to have him on the show. Does anyone know him? Can we organize an effort to at least get a "yes" or "no" response?

Thoughts?

PTRogers85

One 2 FLY
Yeah I like his design, I purchased a few of his PDF's F22 V1&2 and F35v1. With the launch of his new "RC Audio Course" I think he could benefit getting more publicity. I think it would be great to have him on the show!

Heli-Yeah!

Gremlin on the Wing
He still releases a video a week, but it looks like he has not done one from the field, in about 8 months. Lately most of his videos content is quick tips, with stock footage, or him referring to his Ultimate RC course. Also, he is now selling an "online video for profit" course, which has probably kept him a little extra busy this year. Nevertheless, it would be great to see him side by side with the Josh's, and as zany as ever.:p

Jeffrey Saelee

Airplane Dope
He still releases a video a week, but it looks like he has not done one from the field, in about 8 months. Lately most of his videos content is quick tips, with stock footage, or him referring to his Ultimate RC course. Also, he is now selling an "online video for profit" course, which has probably kept him a little extra busy this year. Nevertheless, it would be great to see him side by side with the Josh's, and as zany as ever.:p
Yep! I used to love his videos, but not so much nowadays. Too "advertisy". I mean, I still like his old videos, but not his new videos.

Josh Bixler

Imagine if we could do a challenge with 2 Davids (Sweedish and American), 2 Joshs, and a Chad! EPIC!

FPV Streamer combat!
JB

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
It would be cool. RC Powers is the first site I found when starting this new hobby.

Thurmond

DejaD

ARG=almost ready to glue
I agree with Tritium. Dave Powers mentally made me want to fly, my friend Rob phisically made me fly.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
That would be totally awesome to team up with the Dave Powers crew!!! RCPowers was the first entertaining RC show I found around the time I started flying.

Chad - have you sent him a message thru his YouTube channel? He's still posting a short RC clip once a week.

Last edited:

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
I just saw this on the RCP forum...

http://www.rcpowers.com/forum/showthread.php?9668-Who-wants-to-see-Dave-Powers-on-Flite-Test

Scott Lott's email: RCSPowers.ScottL@gmail.com

RCP.jpg

Last edited:

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Wow people on RCP really want to see a mix of both!
Yeah, it seems most of the RCP forum members want to see this happen too! Chad is going to have to email Scott Lott for this to get started though, it seems since his is the only contact email on the RCP website and Scott specifically said on the thread to email him about this proposal.

Scott Lott's email: RCSPowers.ScottL@gmail.com

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor