• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RC Spacewalker

MiniacRC

@Grifflyer , could you please post a link to those plans? I've tried looking online for Unrauv's plans but can't seem to find them. Plus tomorrow is my best friend's B-day and HE LOVES THE SPACEWALKER! So maybe I could surprise him with this build sometime. Thanks!

Last edited:

MiniacRC

@Grifflyer Thanks! How is your wonderful B17 coming along? I have my eyes peeled for that and Josh's jug.

My next target has been a rounded mini p47, I'm smitten with mini warbirds and this one has been on my radar for a couple years. Sadly, college life takes it time and toll. This is what I have so far. What do you think? A bubtop and a razorback version.
55932326_1169211389918522_6556058532695769088_n.jpg 55892399_1167908600048801_3063573358755971072_n.jpg

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
@Grifflyer Thanks! How is your wonderful B17 coming along? I have my eyes peeled for that and Josh's jug.

My next target has been a rounded mini p47, I'm smitten with mini warbirds and this one has been on my radar for a couple years. Sadly, college life takes it time and toll. This is what I have so far. What do you think? A bubtop and a razorback version.
View attachment 127999 View attachment 127998
B-17??
The only B-17 I ever did was about a year ago and I didn't make it repeatable...

Your P-47 looks GREAT, I'm planning on doing either doing one of those, or an F-6 Hellcat similar to what I did on my FW-190 for the Veterans airshow at FliteFest this year.

Edit:
No there weren't any posterboard parts in the plans, I ended up making my own.

MiniacRC

Oh sorry I must have confused a couple builds. :(
A hellcat or a wildcat would be awesome especially due to their history with FT's beginnings!!! Cheers mate.

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
It was awesome flying this model! We had it flying Friday afternoon and flew it all day Saturday at Flite Fest. I'll have to build me one as it is a really fun sport plane. :cool:

Last edited: