RCExplorer tricopter frame v2 with integrated Naze32 FC :)

jipp

there have been a couple of threads on davids tri-copter this week and new source code for tri-coptors that can be downloaded by going to david webpage. . congrats.

chris.

DutchRC

Hi there people..
Here is an update-video on my tricopter build project :) Bare in mind that I have no experiance with the Naze boards other then this build..

bgfireguy92

you need to go into the programing to adjust for the yaw issue. In david naze32 setup video he tells you what to do at the end in the video on how to solve that problem.

Also you sound so much like sean connery like maybe his brother lol!

DutchRC

you need to go into the programing to adjust for the yaw issue. In david naze32 setup video he tells you what to do at the end in the video on how to solve that problem.

Also you sound so much like sean connery like maybe his brother lol!

Sean Connery?!?! :O :O I've heard that before, but can't really hear it myself :)
I'll take it as a compliment though! :D

And yes.. I now know the procedure.. First get it stable with the trim (transmitter).. After that, adjust the mid-point (Cleanflight).. And reset the trim offcourse :)
Thanks!

Have you tried recalibrating the accelerometers?

I now know what to do (see previous reply)..
The only 'problem' I now have is rain + wind :)

DutchRC

Time for another update :) After some tips of subscribers + watching David's build video...
Here is my 2nd try to get it to hover well :)

DutchRC

Thanks sir :) Yes.. it actually flies confidence inspiring now.. With other multirotors I never fly this close to myself..

DutchRC

Thanks mate :) I do like the looks of them in the sky a lot myself :)

and I did me a bit of flying with the tricopter tonight WITH a Denver 8030W 1080P 60FPS camera on it.. Just to see if I needed to do some more tweaking :)

DutchRC

I did me some more aerial-footige shooting practice with the Tricopter.. Some more tweaking to do, but it works pretty well :)

DutchRC

Damn.. this is like a Really old topic by now ;) I do still have this quad though & it flies just fine :)
But... no OSD, which has caused me to crash it several times :$ Lucky for all of us though, we now have FPV camera's with build in OSD's! :D So.. I'm gonna upgrade the tricopter with such a camera..

To be specific.. this one here: Foxeer Arrow V3 Sony Super HAD II CCD cam with OSD

And here are my findings :)

Specifications:
Chipset: Sony Super HAD II CCD
PAL Resolution: 976 x 494
NTSC Resolution: 768 x 494
Default lens: 2.5mm
Output: 650tvl in B/W.. 600tvl in color
Input power: 5V - 40V
WDR: Yes! D-WDR
OSD: Yes!
Microphone: Yes!