RD230 Mini-H Quad build

DarkShot

Thanks! I thought I could make use of a couple of those flips, and sure enough I could :)

Glad to hear man, the Mobius is a fantastic little camera for the price. I do wanna build a powerhouse to carry a GoPro like the BO Hex and Trinco's hex. MN2206 2000KV, cut down 6045 props, KISS ESCs and 4S.

Now that'd be something beautiful.

Heck, I've considered getting a BO Mini-H for shiggles as a lightweight cruiser.

DarkShot

More flying! This time in a confined space. Didn't push my luck flying around here thus no craziness, just some easy cruising.

FinalGlideAus

terrorizing squirrels
Video off! :D
Nice one mate, raising the bar again :)
The guys here want to do some indoor car park racing although I'm concerned my go hard or go home attitude will result in taking bits home :D. Plus I'm waiting on a new receiver before I can fly again.

DarkShot

Yeah, best get a new receiver before that :D That's exactly what I was thinking while flying, wanted to take it easy so I didn't end up destroying it as I don't wanna have to blast through and crash into a car or need to fix humpty dumpty.

Oh, and I'm hardly raising the bar, this is nothing compared to the likes of Boris and Blackout! Now if I were going full tilt through it, maybe!

FinalGlideAus

terrorizing squirrels
It's a bit easier to be reckless when you make the frames for a living and with Boris being a team pilot I'm sure he gets a healthy discount ;)

DarkShot

I guess that makes sense for other team pilots too, Juz is pretty nuts with what he does using his QAV250.

Blackout now makes them for a living? That's killer! Didn't know he was able to move it from a side project to 'his thing'. Awesome :)

DarkShot

Finally got a chance to go out and do some FPV flying now that my favorite park doesn't have little league soccer going on :)

nated0g, they're either 13 or 15mm nylon standoffs that I got from Hobbyking.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
Wow, FGA! That was cool.

Love to see all the lights in the air and I gotta admit, I was cheering at about 2:00 when he finally made it through the hoola hoop!